Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

jazs2 12-15-2010 11:36 AM

I'm not sure if I received my package because I'm out of town. I probably received it but can't check. I will go home sometime in January. I will post a picture then. Thanks to my Secret Santa.
jazs2

zyxquilts 12-16-2010 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by jazs2
I'm not sure if I received my package because I'm out of town. I probably received it but can't check. I will go home sometime in January. I will post a picture then. Thanks to my Secret Santa.
jazs2

That just gives us all something to look forward to in January! You - getting to open your prezzie, & us, more pics of goodies to see!! :D

sistahdebbra 12-16-2010 03:23 PM

When you don't share photos, are you saying you're not pleased with what you received or you just don't have a camera to post??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

jazs2 12-16-2010 03:29 PM

Some people may or may not have a camera or don't know how
to post a picture. Doesn't mean they are not pleased.

jazs2

SewExtremeSeams 12-16-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
When you don't share photos, are you saying you're not pleased with what you received or you just don't have a camera to post??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

A few days ago I was thinking that there are a lot of people that need cameras for Christmas. Can't tell you how many posts I have read in various threads (topics) where someone mentioned their camera fell on the floor and broke or it isn't working or they don't have one.

It is sometimes easy to take offense. I 'try' (not always successful) to assume the best and let it go. Course, we can always post on here what we sent to so n' so... Lots of people do that too.

Will you post what you sent? That would be cool. I would like to see what you made.

:-D

pennyj123 12-16-2010 03:59 PM

Gday, I like that idea of posting what you have sent, i might do that tonight, as i haven't seen a pic of what i sent out. It will remind me what there was and i do hope that she liked it. :)

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

A few days ago I was thinking that there are a lot of people that need cameras for Christmas. Can't tell you how many posts I have read in various threads (topics) where someone mentioned their camera fell on the floor and broke or it isn't working or they don't have one.

It is sometimes easy to take offense. I 'try' (not always successful) to assume the best and let it go. Course, we can always post on here what we sent to so n' so... Lots of people do that too.

Will you post what you sent? That would be cool. I would like to see what you made.

Leota 12-16-2010 05:42 PM

I have a camera but my computer died and I'm having to use DH's and he has two computers and which ever one he's not on is the one I use...therefore the pics might on on the laptop but I want to post on the desktop or vice versa...
Most people will list what they received and let the giver know they like what they got...

sistahdebbra 12-16-2010 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Don't get me wrong, I don't take offense, I was just wondering and I put the question out there. I don't usually take pics of what I send, maybe I should, at least for my own records. I pledge to do just that, so from this day on, I will try to post pics of what I sent. But do I want to do this before, my partner see it? Decisions, decisions and more decisions???

ljdugas31 12-16-2010 07:21 PM

I for one love everything i get from the ladies,I can't post pictures so i love it when the ladies who send me things post it or i try to get my sister to do it,I hope you all don't think its because we don't like our gifts,far from the truth,im sure you agree. :-D

Tink's Mom 12-16-2010 07:53 PM

My person that I sent to hasn't posted...I hope she liked everything. I know that the box was received.