Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Hattie 12-13-2010 06:55 PM

Thank you soooooooooooo much Nurse Nadine for my great gifts. Just got a chance to open. I loved everything.

madamekelly 12-14-2010 01:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My secret santa was ms shawn. She must have known me in a former life to be able to pick fabric so perfect for me. She also sent a measuring tape on a leash,several pieces of ribbon, some pre-made cording in dark peach, a calendar, a variety of pins, a nice pen, cat buttons, metal dog buttons, oh my, the list of wonderful things just goes on and on. My pictures are not very big, sorry about that. She made my day! Thank you.

In the back is a package of my favorite candy, York Peppermint patties!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143089[/ATTACH]

The pretty red and white in the foreground is 2 inch satin ribbon printed with red roses! I'll have to find just the right project for it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143092[/ATTACH]

Ms. Shawn 12-14-2010 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly
My secret santa was ms shawn. She must have known me in a former life to be able to pick fabric so perfect for me. She also sent a measuring tape on a leash,several pieces of ribbon, some pre-made cording in dark peach, a calendar, a variety of pins, a nice pen, cat buttons, metal dog buttons, oh my, the list of wonderful things just goes on and on. My pictures are not very big, sorry about that. She made my day! Thank you.

You are so very welcome!!! I had a ball shopping for you.
We have a lot in commen. I love the same color's and candy and all of the rest, I felt like I was shopping for myself at the same time!!! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!

letsquilt 12-14-2010 06:55 AM

9 Attachment(s)
I got an awsume package from BeSue-Betty you really sent so many beautiful things and I love it all!!!! Thank You sooooooooooooo much.I am going to post many pictures

beautiful pink fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143164[/ATTACH]

more great fabrics, im spoiled
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143165[/ATTACH]

great patterns, more to come
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143166[/ATTACH]

more patterns, arent they great
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143167[/ATTACH]

more patterns
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143168[/ATTACH]

books
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143169[/ATTACH]

more great books
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143171[/ATTACH]

books galore, love them
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143172[/ATTACH]

towel wrap for my hair,towel lotion
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143176[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 12-14-2010 07:09 AM

ok here is the last of the pictures

letsquilt 12-14-2010 07:12 AM

3 Attachment(s)
try that again

vera bradley wallet,note pad,photo album,pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143177[/ATTACH]

cocoa mix, 2 candles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143178[/ATTACH]

great sewing notions, now didnt I have the best SSanta!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143179[/ATTACH]

abonda 12-14-2010 10:02 AM

I'll say!!!!!!!!!!! BeSue sure did spoil you!! But I'm sure you deserve it so ENJOY!! Lucky one

madamekelly 12-14-2010 12:23 PM

Well, my face is even redder! I was in the December swap, not Secret Santa! Could I have bungled this any more???! :oops:

abonda 12-14-2010 02:01 PM

Well, my face is even redder! I was in the December swap, not Secret Santa! Could I have bungled this any more???! :oops:

That's ok we will forgive you!
:lol:

sistahdebbra 12-14-2010 04:58 PM

Now that's just too d... funny, just don't ask for it back. :XD: