Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-12-2010 10:16 AM

Oh my where'd it go..... there it is buried underfabric !! :)

Cool part is we won't have to wait till 7:00 on W Coast, get to start at 4:00 :)

Hay so is the boss geared up incase chat overloads :)

trupeach1 12-12-2010 10:25 AM

It is 1:23 pm I have to wait and be a good girl.

Chris we are not there yet so hush up and sit there before someone smacks you. LOL

Do you think it would be OK to just kind of peel the paper back just a smiggen?

koko 12-12-2010 10:31 AM

I took the package down from its resting spot...it's sitting here next to me saying open me open me. I need a support system to encourage me NOT to open til later. I'm having a hard time - I just want to peek a little....

genghis khan 12-12-2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by koko
I took the package down from its resting spot...it's sitting here next to me saying open me open me. I need a support system to encourage me NOT to open til later. I'm having a hard time - I just want to peek a little....

I will if you do, lol

koko 12-12-2010 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by genghis khan

I will if you do, lol

I need encouragement to NOT open!!

genghis khan 12-12-2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by genghis khan

I will if you do, lol

I need encouragement to NOT open!!

Oh sorry lol

sharon b 12-12-2010 10:50 AM

Hey we are into the home stretch- we waited weeks what is a few more hours ???? OK now have to go find my box :?

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well Terri, I was all ready to head out. then babies started
Popping out around here... can't leave now!

BABIES???

tlrnhi 12-12-2010 11:08 AM

Ok, I will admit, I did start opening some of the squishy envelopes. Nice things! I'm drooling!
Can't wait to post pictures of EVERYTHING!
Still have some boxes to open and some of them I cannot wait to rip into!

mcdaniel023 12-12-2010 11:10 AM

I am going to go to my sewing room and get busy. That way the wait won't be quite as bad.