Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

magnolia 11-17-2010 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by magnolia
Peachy, you are trying to be a bad influence. It says not to open until December 12. So I will wait. I already hid it. :)

No it was from me, just like abondas was. the return addy says SS James
***** Blvd
Steubenville ***
If I didn't send it how would I know that????

Well, if your are giving me permission I am opening it right now! Thank you Peachy! I love it! It's perfect. I will wait to post pictures until later. I have to find my camera. This gift is so special.

trupeach1 11-17-2010 07:06 PM

Peachy, you are trying to be a bad influence. It says not to open until December 12. So I will wait. I already hid it. :)

No it was from me, just like abondas was. the return addy says SS James
***** Blvd
Steubenville ***
If I didn't send it how would I know that????

Well, if your are giving me permission I am opening it right now! Thank you Peachy! I love it! It's perfect. I will wait to post pictures until later. I have to find my camera. This gift is so special.

well it is a head isn't it???????????

magnolia 11-17-2010 07:11 PM

yes, it is! I got a head and I saw you got a gaggle of frogs. Everyone is getting body parts of some kind!

tlrnhi 11-17-2010 07:22 PM

I'm glad someone put out what chat was like for Reveal Day. It does get crazy in there.
I have been VERY busy with babies. Lauren is having ALL DAY sickness at the moment and all she wants to do is nap, so Grandma is picking up the slack.

I got 3 more packages today. Hmmm....I'm thinking there are alot of people out there that like me. There's another one thumping. I told it that if it continues to thump, that the next time the fireplace goes on, it just might end up in there. lol
There was a big envelope, just had a return addy that I didn't recognize, but no name. I opened it and found the cutest pincushion in there. No card, no nothing. Hmmm.....
Whoever sent it...THANK YOU! I love it! Not sure if I will use it or not, it's just too pretty to stick with pins.

trupeach1 11-17-2010 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I have been VERY busy with babies. Lauren is having ALL DAY sickness at the moment and all she wants to do is nap, so Grandma is picking up the slack.

Have you given her ginger tea?????????

starshine 11-17-2010 08:19 PM

Yea! My Secret Santa package has arrived! It wasn't marked as Secret Santa or don't open until 12-12-but I checked with Terri first just to be sure and not get put on the naughty list by mistake. She confirmed that it was. So mine is here, now to put it away where I won't forget.
And thank you Secret Santa Pal, I can't wait to see it. Don't worry, I'll be plenty busy getting ready for Thanksgiving only 1 week away--Yikes.

starshine 11-17-2010 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
gday, Can someone please tell me where the Santa Shop is, i have a friend travelling in the States at the moment and remember seeing it in this Topic, i am sure of it. i wanted to tell her about it. or am i imagining it. I hope not. :)

It is
Santas Workshop
North Pole New York

It is in Lake Placid New York where the winter Olympics were held in 1980.

In case this one isn't possible there are a few other options including

There is Christmas Michigan

http://www.munising.com/christmas_michigan/

And Santa Claus Indiana

http://santafromsantasvillage.webs.c...ausindiana.htm

there may be other Santa specialties and perhaps someone will post them too. Just in Case

ljdugas31 11-17-2010 08:45 PM

received a pressie from James today-should I be worried. Also, it said it was a cookbook, but I thought cookbooks were flat?! And why did it say to be careful opening it-it said something might POP-Out!!! It also had a tear in it. I tried to peak, but the contents were wrapped so I couldn't see what it was.

I also received my gift from my Secret Santa. She said I could take the pressies out of the package and put them in my stocking. My boyfriend made me read the note to him to verify it was okay for me to open the large package. Can you believe there were 9 pressies in that big package!!! Thank you SS.

Yes peach i'm abonda's sister and i love the heart pin c. thank you sooo much

open it, adoba opened the one that said from James yesterday. it was suppose to be a surprise but you don't have to wait open your too.

ljdugas31 11-17-2010 08:46 PM

I got my Secret Santa package today Thank You from mich.

pennyj123 11-17-2010 08:48 PM

:) Sounds great i will pass all of those on to her. They were going to stay at Pahrump a few days ago and were going to check out Death Valley. I haven't heard from them since, so not sure where they are going next. :)