Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Quiltforme 11-18-2010 11:54 AM

SANTA Sees all you better watch out or it will turn to coal!!! :)

Originally Posted by littleone
Help!! I really need help. My SS box arrived last week and is sitting on the sideboard in the dinning room calling to me. The box arrived with the top open on one end. I can peek inside, see syraform chips and something red. Oh, heaven help me please, I don't think I can wait until the 12th. I was always the one to unwrap and rewrap the gifts under the tree.

Short an Sweet 11-18-2010 12:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I received my SS today it came all the way from Ohio. and I love the Peanuts gang and the box is too cute of the Peanuts charactors ice skating and sledding. I have put it on top of the hutch in the dining room, so I can enjoy the box but I can't reach it without a ladder.

Qbee 11-18-2010 01:18 PM

I received my Secret Santa box yesterday and ya'll are correct.....it is SOOOOO tempting!! Actually, I wasn't sure if it was secret santa or not since I'm doing the monthly secret pal swaps as well. Nothing on the box said Secret Santa so I opened the outer box and there was a very Christmasy box inside so then I know....I promise I closed the outer box right back up :D Can't wait until the opening day!! :D

Oh....my box was mailed as well...long story there but can't tell it without giving away where it went....LOL :D

CraftsByRobin 11-18-2010 01:26 PM

*is getting excited ... not sure I can wait ... but I will ... cause Santa Claus is watching you ... he's EVERYWHERE!*

Tink's Mom 11-18-2010 02:07 PM

My box is in the sewing room on the floor next to Tink's bed. She likes to snuggle up to it to take a nap. I'm trying to catch her while sleeping but she always wakes up when I want to take a picture.

tlrnhi 11-18-2010 02:20 PM

Ok, I got 3 more packages today.
One delivered by UPS and the others in the mail.
You people are just too much!
I really, REALLY appreciate all that is coming, but honest, it's not necessary! Thanks to one and all!!!

quiltnchik 11-18-2010 02:21 PM

Still no SS package here. Hope it hasn't gotten lost somewhere along the way... :(

cbridges22 11-18-2010 02:58 PM

I received my package today.I am so excited!

pennyj123 11-18-2010 03:41 PM

:) Quick get the sticky tape/masking tape/electrical tape/crafty tape and tape it up so you don't spoil the fun for yourself. Wait for everyone together. Hurry :)

Originally Posted by littleone
Help!! I really need help. My SS box arrived last week and is sitting on the sideboard in the dinning room calling to me. The box arrived with the top open on one end. I can peek inside, see syraform chips and something red. Oh, heaven help me please, I don't think I can wait until the 12th. I was always the one to unwrap and rewrap the gifts under the tree.

sewhappy30 11-18-2010 04:24 PM

I received my package today. The suspense is killing me. I'm gonna have to hide it and forget about it until Dec.12th. Willpower kick in please!!!