Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

abonda 11-15-2010 03:59 PM

Who ever it was I think they should be on the NAUGHTY LIST!!! Was it a dead frog or a live one peachy???

Candela59 11-15-2010 04:06 PM

Well my package went out in the mail today...right on time! I sure hope she likes it. Then when I went home for lunch there was my package waiting for me on my doorstep!! Hooray! Now, I just have to be patient and wait and wait.... :mrgreen:

littleone 11-15-2010 04:09 PM

Peach has a Little Frog

Peachy has a little frog
His name is Tiny Tim,
She put him in the bathtub,
To see if he could swim,
He drank up all the water,
And gobbled up the soap!
And when he tried to talk
He had a BUBBLE in his throat!

Peach - whats for dinner??????? frog legs?????????

Nope - wasn't Littleone to send frogs.

grammyj 11-15-2010 04:20 PM

Got my SS box mailed today , thought I was last one to get mine mailed , but I see a lot of others got mailed on the last day.Lol

trupeach1 11-15-2010 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Who ever it was I think they should be on the NAUGHTY LIST!!! Was it a dead frog or a live one peachy???

The gaggle came in a heavy plastic bag, they were doomed from the start. Do you think anything could live in a tightly sealed cookie tin?????????? I hope they didn't suffer and died quickly otherwise it was a mean cruel death. The sender didn't put their name on it. I guess they were too afraid to that they would go on the naughty list, which is where they should be. COWARD!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 11-15-2010 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Peach has a Little Frog

Peachy has a little frog
His name is Tiny Tim,
She put him in the bathtub,
To see if he could swim,
He drank up all the water,
And gobbled up the soap!
And when he tried to talk
He had a BUBBLE in his throat!

Peach - whats for dinner??????? frog legs?????????

Nope - wasn't Littleone to send frogs.

I didn't think it was you, you are too little they would have sucked you up with their big long tongue. Not only that you are on the way to the Pole and I think you know better then to upset peachy.

Tink's Mom 11-15-2010 05:14 PM

Peachy, Whoever they are sent you some very nice fabric wrapping paper and a nice cookie tin that you can refill! :roll:

Caroltee 11-15-2010 05:24 PM

I got a BIG Heavy pkg from my SS today. Ohhhhhhhhhhhha I hope I don’t walk in my sleep tonight and accidentally open it up:) My DH said he would hide it if I could not control myself, but am afraid he will forget where he hid it so am really going to try and control myself and be a good girl:)

AtHomeSewing 11-15-2010 05:28 PM

It's here, It's here!!! I got my package today!! Thank You Secret Santa, I hope you'll be at the Live Chat!

ALSO, This naughty elf finally did get her package sent at the Post Office today,
am I suppose to PM Terri with the Confirmation #?

trupeach1 11-15-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Peachy, Whoever they are sent you some very nice fabric wrapping paper and a nice cookie tin that you can refill! :roll:

Don't you side with them, it was just too lure me into opening the cookie tin. It was like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Oh it looked so pretty this couldn't be mean and zappo it is frogs everywhere. :shock: :shock: :shock: