Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

KGoodhand 11-15-2010 05:54 PM

I finally mailed out me Secret Santa gift today!!! I was told it would take 4 - 6 days. So that makes me feel better! It should be there with lots of time to spare!!!!

Short an Sweet 11-15-2010 05:57 PM

I'm just glad I haven't gotten mine yet, the less time I have to look at it the easier to not open it, can't hide it because I would forget where I put it lol

BeSue 11-15-2010 05:59 PM

I finally go my SS packed mailed today it should arrive Wed.

Tink's Mom 11-15-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Peachy, Whoever they are sent you some very nice fabric wrapping paper and a nice cookie tin that you can refill! :roll:

Don't you side with them, it was just too lure me into opening the cookie tin. It was like a wolf in sheeps clothing. Oh it looked so pretty this couldn't be mean and zappo it is frogs everywhere. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was just trying to put a positive side to it!

:lol: :roll: :lol:

quiltnchik 11-15-2010 07:07 PM

Mine went out in the mail today and is headed west. Where, oh where could that be?!? ;)

seamstome 11-15-2010 07:14 PM

Mine is out too...mine is headed to some place that I am sure even a National Spelling Bee winner could not spell but I hope she likes it.

aitcht 11-15-2010 07:19 PM

sent my parcel out today. leaving Canada and heading over to the USA!

blossum 11-15-2010 07:21 PM

Sent mine out today and also received mine

Terryl 11-15-2010 07:23 PM

I got my SS today from someone in Claremont CA. Whomever my pal is, is a very good artist, they drew a santa on the box. I asked DH if he knows anyone in CA as the picture looks a lot like him :) :) :) One Christmas we took DGS to the mall to see "the REAL santa" (according to DGS) and DH was asked if he would like a job the next holiday season to be santa LOL. Thank you very much secret santa for my gift. Am putting package in my sewing room so I can see it each time I go in.

tlrnhi 11-15-2010 07:36 PM

Yes, please PM me if you sent or receive. I will be going back thru the messages to find out if packages were sent/rec'd, but will take some time.
If by next Friday, I am seeing people have not rec'd their packages (stateside people), I will be sending out MEAN PMs to find out where these packages are. That's one of the reasons for the Delivery Confirmation and why it is so important.

Anyway....my mailman thinks someone likes me or something. He came to the door with not one, but SIX packages today. Machel was here when Courtney brought them in. A couple of the squishy envelopes said "thanks for hosting", but I'm not opening those until Reveal Day.
I want to thank everyone in advance for sending me something, but HONEST, it wasn't/isn't necessary, but I do appreciate it. I am going to have so much fun opening all these things that I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably cry is what I will do!

We are leaving for Thanksgiving weekend and I'm going to put a STOP on my mail while I'm gone. No one will be here to get the mail and I don't want any packages to sit outside and fear for them to go missing, if you know what I mean.