Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

maine ladybug 11-18-2010 04:34 PM


Originally Posted by quiltnchik
Still no SS package here. Hope it hasn't gotten lost somewhere along the way... :(

I'mstill waiting too! Hope I'm not on the naughty list and only getting coal in my stocking.....

NauDeeGal 11-18-2010 04:36 PM

My ss box arrived Tuesday! I am so excited! I had to hide it in the linen closet.... the least used closet. So I am not tempted to peek in it! :oops:

tlrnhi 11-18-2010 04:43 PM


Originally Posted by littleone
Help!! I really need help. My SS box arrived last week and is sitting on the sideboard in the dinning room calling to me. The box arrived with the top open on one end. I can peek inside, see syraform chips and something red. Oh, heaven help me please, I don't think I can wait until the 12th. I was always the one to unwrap and rewrap the gifts under the tree.

You better not peek! Don't want to go back on the Naughty List, do you?

quiltnchik 11-18-2010 04:55 PM


Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Originally Posted by quiltnchik
Still no SS package here. Hope it hasn't gotten lost somewhere along the way... :(

I'mstill waiting too! Hope I'm not on the naughty list and only getting coal in my stocking.....

Same here! Of course, the later we get them, the shorter the wait to open them! ;)

dream56 11-18-2010 04:57 PM

Received my Secret Santa gift today. Thanks!!!!!!
I love getting presents.

NCquilter 11-18-2010 05:17 PM

I forgot to post that I received my SS pal package. I can't wait to open it in December!

Tam...Moo 11-18-2010 05:37 PM

I would like to know if my secret santa gift arrived and to let you know that I forgot to include a card with my info so I mailed a card on 11-16-10.

Thanks for hosting - this has been alot of fun to read all of the comments...you secret santas are so funny!

Happy Holidays!

brenda21 11-18-2010 06:27 PM

Still waiting on my pressies but I *KNOW* I have been a good girl :):):)

tlrnhi 11-18-2010 06:34 PM


Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
I would like to know if my secret santa gift arrived and to let you know that I forgot to include a card with my info so I mailed a card on 11-16-10.

Thanks for hosting - this has been alot of fun to read all of the comments...you secret santas are so funny!

Happy Holidays!

Yes, your package was received

tlrnhi 11-18-2010 06:34 PM


Originally Posted by brenda21
Still waiting on my pressies but I *KNOW* I have been a good girl :):):)

Are you sure?? lol


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:21 PM.