Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

koko 10-28-2010 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by koko

How much money you got?

Do you accept pennies for information?????

Sure, but you better have a ton of them!

Looking for more in the cushions now :lol:

trupeach1 10-28-2010 08:15 PM

How much money you got?

I thought you only excepted fat quarters not penneys or nickels or dimes! Only quarters

trupeach1 10-28-2010 08:18 PM

How much money you got?

Looking for more in the cushions now :lol:

Be careful you never know what you find in the cushions and the cracks under the cushions in the back and sides. However whatever you find DON"T sent it to me as a pressie send it to littleone. I don't think she has been around today she might need cheering up and a pressie might do the trick.

tlrnhi 10-28-2010 08:40 PM

Oh, I accept fat quarters too, along with the shiney round quarters. lol

pennijanine 10-28-2010 09:32 PM

I have been steadily filling a big box for my SS. I am one of the good ones and should be on the nice list!! Going to mail next week. Someone is going to be VERY happy!! Is it you???

cbridges22 10-28-2010 09:38 PM

I will be coming with the reindeer,driving the 18 wheeler.I don't plan on staying in the truck so lj can have the cab bed after we arrive.The Reindeer will be staying in some lovely stables near central park,I will have a room at the Waldorf.What are our plans for Thanksgiving dinner that evening?Has anyone made reservations for us any where?I will be going back to the Pole on Friday to take the Reindeer back.Please lj have some air fresher so the drive back is not so unpleasant for me.Anyone who would like to ride with me down is welcome,we can jingle all the way.

cbridges22 10-28-2010 09:40 PM

My SS boxesss are ready and going out tomorrow,they are headed south but everything is South of the North Pole!

trupeach1 10-29-2010 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I will be coming with the reindeer,driving the 18 wheeler.I don't plan on staying in the truck so lj can have the cab bed after we arrive.The Reindeer will be staying in some lovely stables near central park,I will have a room at the Waldorf.What are our plans for Thanksgiving dinner that evening?Has anyone made reservations for us any where?I will be going back to the Pole on Friday to take the Reindeer back.Please lj have some air fresher so the drive back is not so unpleasant for me.Anyone who would like to ride with me down is welcome,we can jingle all the way.

Santa has a block of rooms at the Plaza why are you staying at the Waldorf? Dinner will be at the Plaza. Did you book your room? Is it non refundable, gee I hope not. Bring your ice skates I heard talk of going to the rink at Central Park since it's directly across the street from the Plaza. I have called Magnolia Bakery (the best cupcakes ever) I ordered 10 dozen that shoiuld be more then enough to take back to the Pole. Before you leave the city of Friday you have to stop at the bakery, the one on Bleeker Street, the Rockefeller Center location couldn't have the quanity we need. I was told that there are too many tourists in that area for Thanksgiving weekend for them to meet our needs. Make sure you have the cupcakes in a safe place in the truck. That is all we would need is the reindeer eating them look what happened when they ate the brownies.

sandpat 10-29-2010 06:17 AM

yup, its me!!!!!! Sure you got the right addy???

Originally Posted by pennijanine
I have been steadily filling a big box for my SS. I am one of the good ones and should be on the nice list!! Going to mail next week. Someone is going to be VERY happy!! Is it you???

cbridges22 10-29-2010 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Santa has a block of rooms at the Plaza why are you staying at the Waldorf? Dinner will be at the Plaza. Did you book your room? Is it non refundable, gee I hope not. Bring your ice skates I heard talk of going to the rink at Central Park since it's directly across the street from the Plaza. I have called Magnolia Bakery (the best cupcakes ever) I ordered 10 dozen that shoiuld be more then enough to take back to the Pole. Before you leave the city of Friday you have to stop at the bakery, the one on Bleeker Street, the Rockefeller Center location couldn't have the quanity we need. I was told that there are too many tourists in that area for Thanksgiving weekend for them to meet our needs. Make sure you have the cupcakes in a safe place in the truck. That is all we would need is the reindeer eating them look what happened when they ate the brownies.

No, I haven't made reservations yet,that was the only place I knew of in N.Y. since I have never been there.I will stay at the plaza with ya'll.What are we doing for Thanksgiving dinner that evening? As organized as you are I felt sure you had made reservations for us somewhere.Are there any shows on Broadway we could catch after dinner.I have always wanted to see a show on Broadway.I think we should have plenty of time with the parade being in the morning and we could do a late lunch/early dinner.How does that sound?