Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

cbridges22 10-26-2010 12:56 PM

Seems to me you are off if you received something from MA,wouldn't you say?

candi 10-26-2010 01:58 PM


Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
QUICK QUESTION, how many wrap the gifts within the box and who doesn't?

I wrapped mine, because I thought my SP will have fun unwrapping it :mrgreen:

trupeach1 10-26-2010 02:11 PM


Originally Posted by cbridges22
Seems to me you are off if you received something from MA,wouldn't you say?

Good thinking however what if it is something mean then I am not off the taughty list..............now that I said that I think I should be able to open it...........TERRI.....(YELLING AS LOUD AS I COULD).............could I open it to see if it is mean then whoever sent it has to go on the naughty list. I think that would work if it is a nice pressie than I am off the naughty list if it is mean they have to go on it. WORKS 4 ME!!!!!!!!!!

Short an Sweet 10-26-2010 02:24 PM

how do you know that your SS didnt use a friends address to throw you off? That's what I did. Hmmmm and how do you know your SS is supposed to be from Utah? I thought it was "SECRET SANTA"? just sayin ....

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I DEMAND to how............... who lives in MA???????? Everyone has that they live in the North Pole. DD went to get the mail, comes back in gets her car keys goes back out goes in her car and comes in and says..........you got a pressie from SS and it is not Gwyn (my ss) because it's not from UT it's from MA and it is staying there until opening day. I guess she forgets but it is burned in her brain I am not a good one when it comes to pressies. I was the kid who always opened them and re taped them. Now let me back up for those that don't know. A little over a year ago my DD was the victim of a crime and had her head bashed in with a 5 lb rocks. Due to all the fractures and cut on her brain she now has both long and short term memory loss. If she hide the pressie in the house she wouldn't remember where she put it. If she wrote it down where she put it she wouldn't remember where she hid the paper so I couldn't fine it. The safest place was in her car. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if there is anything in the package that can not get frozen that it will spoil or explode please let me know so that it will not be left out in the freezing weather. If it is a dead anything I don't want it to stink up my DD car. Now as for a thank you to whoever sent it I can not do that for how do I know if it is a nice pressie or a mean one.


sharon b 10-26-2010 02:31 PM


Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm thinking EVERYONE is going on the naughty list!

BUT--BBUUUTTT bbbuuuttt I am trying :oops: Doesn't that count for something :?

trupeach1 10-26-2010 02:52 PM


Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
how do you know that your SS didnt use a friends address to throw you off? That's what I did. Hmmmm and how do you know your SS is supposed to be from Utah? I thought it was "SECRET SANTA"? just sayin ....

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I DEMAND to how............... who lives in MA???????? Everyone has that they live in the North Pole. DD went to get the mail, comes back in gets her car keys goes back out goes in her car and comes in and says..........you got a pressie from SS and it is not Gwyn (my ss) because it's not from UT it's from MA and it is staying there until opening day. I guess she forgets but it is burned in her brain I am not a good one when it comes to pressies. I was the kid who always opened them and re taped them. Now let me back up for those that don't know. A little over a year ago my DD was the victim of a crime and had her head bashed in with a 5 lb rocks. Due to all the fractures and cut on her brain she now has both long and short term memory loss. If she hide the pressie in the house she wouldn't remember where she put it. If she wrote it down where she put it she wouldn't remember where she hid the paper so I couldn't fine it. The safest place was in her car. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if there is anything in the package that can not get frozen that it will spoil or explode please let me know so that it will not be left out in the freezing weather. If it is a dead anything I don't want it to stink up my DD car. Now as for a thank you to whoever sent it I can not do that for how do I know if it is a nice pressie or a mean one.


because i know my SS and she was so excited when she got me she called to tell me. this was all explained pages ago and yes it is suppose to be secret an i wish i didn't know. the fun was taken out of it.

Jennifer22206 10-26-2010 05:29 PM

ohhh someone got a pressie!! :)

I live in the North Pole so I can't be of any help to you.

My pressies will be going out soon.. to where? Somewhere other than the North Pole sillies!

cbridges22 10-26-2010 07:22 PM


Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
how do you know that your SS didnt use a friends address to throw you off? That's what I did. Hmmmm and how do you know your SS is supposed to be from Utah? I thought it was "SECRET SANTA"? just sayin ....

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I DEMAND to how............... who lives in MA???????? Everyone has that they live in the North Pole. DD went to get the mail, comes back in gets her car keys goes back out goes in her car and comes in and says..........you got a pressie from SS and it is not Gwyn (my ss) because it's not from UT it's from MA and it is staying there until opening day. I guess she forgets but it is burned in her brain I am not a good one when it comes to pressies. I was the kid who always opened them and re taped them. Now let me back up for those that don't know. A little over a year ago my DD was the victim of a crime and had her head bashed in with a 5 lb rocks. Due to all the fractures and cut on her brain she now has both long and short term memory loss. If she hide the pressie in the house she wouldn't remember where she put it. If she wrote it down where she put it she wouldn't remember where she hid the paper so I couldn't fine it. The safest place was in her car. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if there is anything in the package that can not get frozen that it will spoil or explode please let me know so that it will not be left out in the freezing weather. If it is a dead anything I don't want it to stink up my DD car. Now as for a thank you to whoever sent it I can not do that for how do I know if it is a nice pressie or a mean one.


because i know my SS and she was so excited when she got me she called to tell me. this was all explained pages ago and yes it is suppose to be secret an i wish i didn't know. the fun was taken out of it.

How do you know after posting how disappointed you were that you knew a change was not made without you knowing?HUH!

Short an Sweet 10-26-2010 07:27 PM

very good point

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
how do you know that your SS didnt use a friends address to throw you off? That's what I did. Hmmmm and how do you know your SS is supposed to be from Utah? I thought it was "SECRET SANTA"? just sayin ....

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I DEMAND to how............... who lives in MA???????? Everyone has that they live in the North Pole. DD went to get the mail, comes back in gets her car keys goes back out goes in her car and comes in and says..........you got a pressie from SS and it is not Gwyn (my ss) because it's not from UT it's from MA and it is staying there until opening day. I guess she forgets but it is burned in her brain I am not a good one when it comes to pressies. I was the kid who always opened them and re taped them. Now let me back up for those that don't know. A little over a year ago my DD was the victim of a crime and had her head bashed in with a 5 lb rocks. Due to all the fractures and cut on her brain she now has both long and short term memory loss. If she hide the pressie in the house she wouldn't remember where she put it. If she wrote it down where she put it she wouldn't remember where she hid the paper so I couldn't fine it. The safest place was in her car. SOOOOOOOOOOOO if there is anything in the package that can not get frozen that it will spoil or explode please let me know so that it will not be left out in the freezing weather. If it is a dead anything I don't want it to stink up my DD car. Now as for a thank you to whoever sent it I can not do that for how do I know if it is a nice pressie or a mean one.


because i know my SS and she was so excited when she got me she called to tell me. this was all explained pages ago and yes it is suppose to be secret an i wish i didn't know. the fun was taken out of it.

How do you know after posting how disappointed you were that you knew a change was not made without you knowing?HUH!


tlrnhi 10-26-2010 07:29 PM

REMEMBER TO PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SEND/RECEIVE A PACKAGE!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:31 AM.