Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

cbridges22 10-15-2010 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Wash,don't wash,I just want a pressie!

DITTO as long as it was not use to blow your nose in just send it my way.

From what I have read I don't think you are getting any pressies so I would think you would be happy with a snot rag!

I guess it is better then bedbugs crawling between the folds of fabric.

EWWWW!Not my fabric please!Sheets o.k. but not my pretty fabric!

tlrnhi 10-15-2010 11:57 AM

Do you mean I should check the box of fat quarters I have to make sure there are no geckos in there? At one time I found 3 little gecko eggs in amongst them.

Leota 10-15-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Do you mean I should check the box of fat quarters I have to make sure there are no geckos in there? At one time I found 3 little gecko eggs in amongst them.

but wouldn't the gekcos eat the bedbugs?

lab fairy 10-15-2010 02:11 PM

I don't want to be on the naughty list with you all but ... your geckos could be friends with my geckos and then the word would get out and we'd have a convention down my way. I actually had to pull off the freeway and rescue one from my windshield the other day. He was kind of cute. I could find a few of his friends and send them your way if ya'll want. They're kind of cute in a lizardy sort of way. There are still plenty of them having a party on my porch but get them quick. It takes a lot of geckos to make a pair of boots.

littleone 10-15-2010 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Oh No!! where is your entrepreneurship?? Here people actually buy geckos as pets, they can cost anywhere from $20 to $90 depending on the species. Just think you disposed of 3 gecko eggs, potentially a lose of $270.00!!!! Thats a lot of quilting material lose. :P

tlrnhi 10-15-2010 03:48 PM

No, I didn't dispose of the eggs. I put them outside in a safe place.
People PAY for them? Sheesh! I had them all over my house on Guam and when we lived in Hawaii.

sandpat 10-15-2010 04:33 PM

Oh no....and the lizarding has begun! Maybe you should borrow the snot rag that Peachy is going to get to wrap the eggs in...do they need warm moist to hatch?

trupeach1 10-15-2010 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh no....and the lizarding has begun! Maybe you should borrow the snot rag that Peachy is going to get to wrap the eggs in...do they need warm moist to hatch?

Or better yet send them to Patty to sit on until they hatch. :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 10-15-2010 04:49 PM

3 hours and 13 minutes left...........but who's counting???????

littleone 10-15-2010 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Or better yet send them to Patty to sit on until they hatch. :shock: :shock:

Oooh that was a good one...............