Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

CajunQuilter2 10-14-2010 11:26 AM

I prefer them not washed as well and I don't wash mine before I send them out either.

sunrise450 10-14-2010 12:21 PM

I have sent a PM and have started picking up little goodies as I shop. This is so much fun!
The only problem I have is that I haven't got the person that I am sending to. Does it take a while to get their name?
Ok Ok, I am impatient I know but I want to send what will be liked, right colors, you know what I mean?
I have so many ideas.....
Phyllis

Winnona 10-14-2010 12:57 PM

uiii, last Minute ;-) Please count me in! I'll PM you right now

tlrnhi 10-14-2010 01:21 PM


Originally Posted by sunrise450
I have sent a PM and have started picking up little goodies as I shop. This is so much fun!
The only problem I have is that I haven't got the person that I am sending to. Does it take a while to get their name?
Ok Ok, I am impatient I know but I want to send what will be liked, right colors, you know what I mean?
I have so many ideas.....
Phyllis

You should have your name sometime this weekend. Sign ups close at midnite tomorrow EST, so I hope to have names out Sat and Sun.

Those that are OUTSIDE the US or sending OUTSIDE the US already have their names

tlrnhi 10-14-2010 01:22 PM


Originally Posted by Winnona
uiii, last Minute ;-) Please count me in! I'll PM you right now

Got ya!

sunrise450 10-14-2010 07:32 PM


Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sunrise450
I have sent a PM and have started picking up little goodies as I shop. This is so much fun!
The only problem I have is that I haven't got the person that I am sending to. Does it take a while to get their name?
Ok Ok, I am impatient I know but I want to send what will be liked, right colors, you know what I mean?
I have so many ideas.....
Phyllis

You should have your name sometime this weekend. Sign ups close at midnite tomorrow EST, so I hope to have names out Sat and Sun.

Those that are OUTSIDE the US or sending OUTSIDE the US already have their names

Thankyou!!

cbridges22 10-15-2010 07:04 AM


Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Wash,don't wash,I just want a pressie!

DITTO as long as it was not use to blow your nose in just send it my way.

From what I have read I don't think you are getting any pressies so I would think you would be happy with a snot rag!

trupeach1 10-15-2010 08:50 AM


Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Wash,don't wash,I just want a pressie!

DITTO as long as it was not use to blow your nose in just send it my way.

From what I have read I don't think you are getting any pressies so I would think you would be happy with a snot rag!

I guess it is better then bedbugs crawling between the folds of fabric.

pamesue 10-15-2010 09:02 AM

Just sent you a PM..

this sounds like alot of fun

ljdugas31 10-15-2010 09:48 AM

Im in sending you a pm :-D


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:27 AM.