Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-27-2010 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I'm getting nervous ... I have a few things for my exchange but must admit this has been HARD not knowing the individual's likes/dislikes as well as I would have liked ...

I will do my best ... and pray that I do well ... and hopefully will get a great friend in the process. Still looking for that extra special gift ... :D

Thanks Terri for organizing this ... I am enjoying myself :D

Robin your person will Love everything.............

REMEMBER NEWBIES it is not what you are giving it is the love that went into what you give. If it is store bought or handmade you took your time, energy and money for your special person. How could they not love it??????????????? Even if it might be frogs and body parts like someone got last year it was the time and effort that SS put into it to go catch those critters.

REMEMBER SMELL YOUR PRESSIE you never know what could be in there. And when you open it STAND BACK!!!!!!!!!!

abonda 10-27-2010 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I should be on the good list since I am in the barn caring for all the animals.'And I did not make whonkey brownies like abonda.

Hey!! My brownies were GOOD! We both are good!! :wink: :roll:

The most important thing with the brownies was Santa LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD. Abonda how many batches of brownies I saw Santa take home the leftovers and he had the elves carring trays of them out of the barn. I an sure abonda got brownie points(hehe) with them and should be on the nice list according to Santa.

A LOT OF BATCHES! Your right Peachy thanks for your support!!

cbridges22 10-27-2010 10:58 AM

Oh alright she can go on the good list,esp. if Santa was happy with the brownies!I agree Peachy it is not what the pressie is just the thought that went into it!I have been thinking really hard and almost have mine ready to go south or north or east and west but it is almost ready,if I could just find where I put the muzzle for the badger,huh.

littleone 10-27-2010 11:23 AM

How did Peachy get on the good list!!!!!!!!!! And me only my big toe is on the good list. I've been good, totally unfair, I AM SCREAMING AND STOPPING MY FOOT ........... CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! a miscarriage of justice, this is not right. Who spiked the punch as soon as Terri was gone, and then gets on the good list!!!:>(

trupeach1 10-27-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by littleone
How did Peachy get on the good list!!!!!!!!!! And me only my big toe is on the good list. I've been good, totally unfair, I AM SCREAMING AND STOPPING MY FOOT ........... CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! a miscarriage of justice, this is not right. Who spiked the punch as soon as Terri was gone, and then gets on the good list!!!:>(

Screaming????????????? and you think that is the way to get on the nice list????????? That will get you on the spoiled brat list...............wait my mistake you are already on that list. I did not scream or complain. I waited and was doing nice things and then Terri noticed how good I was being.

Thank you Terri for moving me to the nice list. I have been trying my best to be put there. I have been playing nice and have not mentioned bugs or frogs except for in a warning to the others.

cbridges22 10-27-2010 11:52 AM

Screaming????????????? and you think that is the way to get on the good list????????? That will get you on the spoiled brat list...............wait my mistake you are already on that list.

Besides you lie!I have been out here in the barn all the time with the Reindeer and I did not see you polishing sleigh bells.Scaring Reindeer and causing them to stomp on baby kittens that you then boxed and sent to peachy and abonde.I saw you,I was hiding behind Prancer.

trupeach1 10-27-2010 12:06 PM

NOTICE TO ALL WHO ARE AT THE POLE............Santa said we are to have Christmas Carol practice tonight. All are welcome even if you think you can not carry a tune Santa would like everyone there. It will start at around 7Pm until 9. Santa would like a pot luck dinner that is why he is giving everyone 2 hours from when the workshop closes at 5 until practice starts so we could all go to where we are lodging and cook. No cereal PLEASE it seems people are getting lazy and not bringing healthy food. And besides that the elves are bringing Lucky Charms they have some kind of a deal worked out with the leprechauns. I am bringing lasagna, so if someone wants to bring garlic bread that would be perfect. Can someone bring a plain desert like pound cake or something I think I have had enough chocolate for awhile.

cbridges22 10-27-2010 12:35 PM

NOTICE TO ALL WHO ARE AT THE POLE............Santa said we are to have Christmas Carol practice tonight. All are welcome even if you think you can not carry a tune Santa would like everyone there. It will start at around 7Pm until 9. Santa would like a pot luck dinner that is why he is giving everyone 2 hours from when the workshop closes at 5 until practice starts so we could all go to where we are lodging and cook. No cereal PLEASE it seems people are getting lazy and not bringing healthy food. And besides that the elves are bringing Lucky Charms they have some kind of a deal worked out with the leprechauns. I am bringing lasagna, so if someone wants to bring garlic bread that would be perfect. Can someone bring a plain desert like pound cake or something I think I have had enough chocolate for awhile.

I will bring pound cake and moose crunch.I can carry a tune but only in a bucket.I think abonde should bring the garlic bread but with none of the green stuff sprinkled on top! Could someone bring a salad with lots of good stuff in it.I guess the diet of Lucky Charms explains why the elves are so stunted in growth,not a highly nutritious diet I must say.I guess Santa eats well enough for all of them.I wonder what his cholesterol is ? Has he had a stress test lately,he is looking a little pasty.

trupeach1 10-27-2010 12:50 PM

I will bring pound cake and moose crunch.I can carry a tune but only in a bucket.I think abonde should bring the garlic bread but with none of the green stuff sprinkled on top! Could someone bring a salad with lots of good stuff in it.I guess the diet of Lucky Charms explains why the elves are so stunted in growth,not a highly nutritious diet I must say.I guess Santa eats well enough for all of them.I wonder what his cholesterol is ? Has he had a stress test lately,he is looking a little pasty.

I think he looks a little pasty from all the brownies. He is constipated.......shhhhhhhhhhhhh no on is suppose to know I had get him some exlax.

koko 10-27-2010 02:46 PM

Screaming????????????? and you think that is the way to get on the good list????????? That will get you on the spoiled brat list...............wait my mistake you are already on that list.

Besides you lie!I have been out here in the barn all the time with the Reindeer and I did not see you polishing sleigh bells.Scaring Reindeer and causing them to stomp on baby kittens that you then boxed and sent to peachy and abonde.I saw you,I was hiding behind Prancer.

Just a warning...I wouldn't be hiding behind any of the reindeer after all they ate of those brownies!