Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

cbridges22 10-27-2010 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leota

Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???

WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
You Know the Rules :D... You have to wait ....

I don't have to play by the rules. I'm HEAD ELF!!!

Guess who just landed her BUTT on the naughty list,Santa says so and he out trumps HEAD ELF! Terrie is on the naughty list,Terrie is on the naughty list.....

trupeach1 10-27-2010 07:15 PM

Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???

Does it say do not open until Dec12???????? If not then you can. That would be my guess anyway. I don't want you to think I am being naughty by telling you to open them I am just saying if there is no open date written on the package then to open or not open is your choice. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH and don't forget you make the rules so I guess you can change the rules for yourself.

Qbee 10-27-2010 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
You Know the Rules :D... You have to wait ....

I don't have to play by the rules. I'm HEAD ELF!!!

Oh no.....tsk-tsk-tsk.....head elf needs to set an example by following the rules better than anyone :D

Leota 10-27-2010 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Does it say do not open until Dec12???????? If not then you can. That would be my guess anyway. I don't want you to think I am being naughty by telling you to open them I am just saying if there is no open date written on the package then to open or not open is your choice. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH and don't forget you make the rules so I guess you can change the rules for yourself.

Trupeach - you should not TEMP the head elf.... you know the rules... SS = Secret Santa gifts are not to be opened BEFORE December 12 at 7 PM EST...

magnolia 10-27-2010 07:45 PM

Geez, I'm gone for one day and now Head Elf is trying to break the rules she set up! If there isn't an example to follow, then there will be a lot of people PRETENDING to open their gifts for the first time during the reveal. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY. (shakes her head in shame)

trupeach1 10-27-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
Geez, I'm gone for one day and now Head Elf is trying to break the rules she set up! If there isn't an example to follow, then there will be a lot of people PRETENDING to open their gifts for the first time during the reveal. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY. (shakes her head in shame)

You snooze you lose............you have to be here EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!! There is too much to read if you miss a day.

Leota 10-27-2010 09:19 PM

yeah what about those poor people who signed up but haven't been on here at all???? They're really going to be confused... You have to read and respond at least once a day... that's what makes this so much fun :D

pennyj123 10-27-2010 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

Nice try ! LOL

[quote]=Leota] yeah what about those poor people who signed up but haven't been on here at all???? They're really going to be confused... You have to read and respond at least once a day... that's what makes this so much fun [quote]

Well now, I try to read once a day, but i don't get here very often and only while i am at work. so with a comment from the Head Elf and only reading a couple of pages, i can't wait to receive my SS presy to open early. Yippee :)

jeantro 10-28-2010 01:54 AM

ok I'm on for the first time. hope i'm not in trouble. Still looking for just the right thing to put in the SS package.

sistahdebbra 10-28-2010 02:31 AM

Oops, I lost/misplaced my Secret Santa's name.