Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

cbridges22 10-29-2010 06:30 AM

OH,OH,OH, I just checked and ELF is playing on Broadway so I will get the tickets just need to know how many.I will even pay for the as a pressie to all the good worker!

Tink's Mom 10-29-2010 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh, I accept fat quarters too, along with the shiney round quarters. lol

Watch out everyone...the chief Elf can be bribed! :thumbup:

tlrnhi 10-29-2010 07:35 AM

Yes, but bribes for me are VERY costly!

trupeach1 10-29-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh, I accept fat quarters too, along with the shiney round quarters. lol

Watch out everyone...the chief Elf can be bribed! :thumbup:

Didn't you know EVERYONE could be bribed and also bought!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 10-29-2010 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
OH,OH,OH, I just checked and ELF is playing on Broadway so I will get the tickets just need to know how many.I will even pay for the as a pressie to all the good worker!

Change of plans we will not be leaving on Friday Santa said he wants to see Elf which could be done on Thanksgiving night if you can still get us tickets. Santa has been asked to make a guest appearance on Friday night at the Christmas Show at Rockefeller Center. Then he said he would like to attend Mass at St Patrick's Cathedral, so whoever is Catholic and would like to attend we have to know as they will reserve seats for us. You do know Santa Clause is really Saint Nicholas so this is a really big deal for the bishop to have a Saint at Mass.
During the day everyone is on their own as food goes. I am plaining to go to Katz's deli for lunch if anyone want to come with me. We could sit at the table Meg Ryan sat at in the movie When Harry Met Sally. I think Santa said something about going to Little Italy for Friday dinner. OOHHHHH I forgot he said after Efl we could go to Serendipity's I know what I am having, a frozen hot cocoa. Dinner Saturday Santa was thinking Chinatown, does anyone object to that????

Almost forgot Santa said that he has been making his list and checking it twice and Littleone is not on either list, he wanted to know does anyone know if she really exsists???

quiltingbee12 10-29-2010 08:36 AM

Whoever is my SS is fast!! I got my gift yesterday... Am putting it on the top shelf of my closet. Sure is heavy!!

sharon b 10-29-2010 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingbee12
Whoever is my SS is fast!! I got my gift yesterday... Am putting it on the top shelf of my closet. Sure is heavy!!

Could be full of rocks ???? have you been naughty or nice :lol: LOL

quiltingbee12 10-29-2010 09:41 AM

Nope! Didn't rattle at all when I shook it.

ljdugas31 10-29-2010 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
OK I'LL GO TO MANHATTAN,BUT I NEED MY OWN ROOM BECAUSE I SNORE AND FART IN MY SLEEP :mrgreen:

You are the perfect person for the job.....Santa needed someone to sleep in the truck to take care of the reindeer and no one wanted to do it. Since you NEED a room of your own because you snore and fart you can sleep in the truck, the reindeer won't mind.

AS LONG AS THE TRUCK IS RED AND THE RAINDEER ARE MALE IM GOOD.

sandpat 10-29-2010 12:37 PM

I do think that at least a few of those reindeer are FEMALE! Donner is I know, I think Vixen is as well. Cupid appears to be female too.

Originally Posted by trupeach1

OK I'LL GO TO MANHATTAN,BUT I NEED MY OWN ROOM BECAUSE I SNORE AND FART IN MY SLEEP :mrgreen:

You are the perfect person for the job.....Santa needed someone to sleep in the truck to take care of the reindeer and no one wanted to do it. Since you NEED a room of your own because you snore and fart you can sleep in the truck, the reindeer won't mind.

AS LONG AS THE TRUCK IS RED AND THE RAINDEER ARE MALE IM GOOD.