Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 12:11 PM

Why do you think I said "do you think I'd REALLY do that"?
Because that means I'd have to wait longer too! I don't want to wait any longer!

SewExtremeSeams 12-11-2010 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Because that means I'd have to wait longer too! I don't want to wait any longer!

ROFL :thumbup:

Idea!! Hey, Terri, let's open them tonight? I think that would be terrific, don't you? Oh, poops, I just don't want to wait any longer. The package is just sitting there all by its lonesome.... :-( :-( :-(

PurplePassion 12-11-2010 02:04 PM

Terri, What if your packages are magic? and at midnite they all dissappear?

littleone 12-11-2010 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

ROFL :thumbup:

Idea!! Hey, Terri, let's open them tonight? I think that would be terrific, don't you? Oh, poopIs, I just don't want to wait any longer. The package is just sitting there all by its lonesome.... :-( :-( :-(

Great idea!!! I can't be here tomorrow night, so tonight would be so much better then waiting till I get home. to excited to wait much longer. :thumbup:

Qbee 12-11-2010 03:09 PM

:oops: :( :oops: :cry: Well..I guess my Aussie friend still hasn't gotten her package. I am SOOOO sorry!! :oops: :( :oops: :cry:

lindyline 12-11-2010 03:21 PM

You know what would be REALLY mean?
If I moved the date to a later day and time. hehehehe

Well for us in Australia, you aready have. It's currently Sunday December 12th at 10.20 am, well past opening time!!! But I will wait until tomorrow.

Tink's Mom 12-11-2010 04:48 PM

Terri, If you have as many packages as you say you do...you may need to start opening them 1 an hour until the official opening time...and that means that you have to open them every hour on the hour or you forfit... ;-)

magnolia 12-11-2010 05:08 PM

Only 22 hours and 53 minutes to go!!!

pamdux 12-11-2010 05:35 PM

This is worse than birthday gifts under the christmas tree for the next day. rofl

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 06:10 PM

I'm sure the packages that went across the big pond are on the way. Mail has slowed down a bit lately. Took a week for a letter to go 50 miles from me, so I think holiday mail is starting to back up.

Everyone hold tight. Not much longer to go and then the opening shall commence!

Where are all those that said they were going to help me?