Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Leota 12-11-2010 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm sure the packages that went across the big pond are on the way. Mail has slowed down a bit lately. Took a week for a letter to go 50 miles from me, so I think holiday mail is starting to back up.

Everyone hold tight. Not much longer to go and then the opening shall commence!

Where are all those that said they were going to help me?

Why do you need help now?.... all the names are dispersed and pressies sent... all you need to do is sit back and relax now right??? drink hot cocoa and munch on sugar cookies :D

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 07:05 PM

I need help opening all these packages!

lab fairy 12-11-2010 07:05 PM

I am a firm believer in a backup plan for my backup plan. If I have trouble with the chat thing tomorrow night, should I do anything special besides sending my Santa a PM (if I have their name) and post on this topic? Or will there be a new topic to post all the Secret Santa gifts to show them off?

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
I am a firm believer in a backup plan for my backup plan. If I have trouble with the chat thing tomorrow night, should I do anything special besides sending my Santa a PM (if I have their name) and post on this topic? Or will there be a new topic to post all the Secret Santa gifts to show them off?

I will have a special thread open for all those to post Thank You's and pictures of what they rec'd.
I also suggest that you sent your person a PM to let them know you LOVE what you got. Sometimes the thread gets so long that it's hard to read thru everything, so a personal PM is good too!

Tink's Mom 12-11-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I need help opening all these packages!

lol...just tell Big Boy to go at the ones that he has been so interested in.

quiltingbee12 12-11-2010 07:33 PM

Is there a certain time we are supposed to open, or can we just open on the 12th??

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 07:46 PM

You can open anytime because no one will really know, but usually we wait to open until chat, then tell what we got and post pictures

Qbee 12-11-2010 08:13 PM

Here is my question....since my package went to Aussie via the Pony Express and still isn't there, should I at least tell my pal that it is in fact on it's way and what was in it, etc.??? What would you want me to do??

tlrnhi 12-11-2010 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
Here is my question....since my package went to Aussie via the Pony Express and still isn't there, should I at least tell my pal that it is in fact on it's way and what was in it, etc.??? What would you want me to do??

Wait until tomorrow to reveal yourself. Since Australia is a day ahead, they may get it sometime tomorrow and telling now would ruin the surprise. So, just wait and let her know it's you, but don't tell her what is in it. Let that be a surprise

wvdek 12-11-2010 08:27 PM

Sorry, wrong area to post this.