Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Debra Mc 11-15-2010 01:30 PM

I mailed mine today. Way up northwest.

Janetlmt 11-15-2010 02:50 PM

I sent out my Secret Santa surprise today. My DH went to the post office for me..on his return he had a package in his arms. He dangled it in my face and said "Secret Santa Package is here" Then he walked of with package in hand..said he was hiding it. LOL..
I won't be able to open mine with everyone else. My daughter is graduating from Nursing school on Dec. 12. I can't miss that!!! She has worked so hard and I want to be there to see her capped.
Peace and Blessings,

sharon b 11-15-2010 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
I sent out my Secret Santa surprise today. My DH went to the post office for me..on his return he had a package in his arms. He dangled it in my face and said "Secret Santa Package is here" Then he walked of with package in hand..said he was hiding it. LOL..
I won't be able to open mine with everyone else. My daughter is graduating from Nursing school on Dec. 12. I can't miss that!!! She has worked so hard and I want to be there to see her capped.
Peace and Blessings,

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!! Tell her we are proud of her :thumbup: And of course you for raising such a fine daughter :lol:

quilterken 11-15-2010 02:56 PM

Hooray, put mine in the mail today... Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

CraftsByRobin 11-15-2010 03:07 PM

I received my secret santa gift today in the mail! I want to thank you in advanced for the aweseom gift. Not sure if anything in there was loose, as there are two holes (one in the front, and one in the back ... both a bit bigger than a quarter) in the box. This came all the way from Gerber, CA.

Thank you so much I can't wait. My family keeps saying ... you mean you are going to wait? How will you be able to wait ... and I said ... "It's the rules and it's the right thing to do ... besides I want to stay on Santa's GOOD list!"

pennijanine 11-15-2010 03:15 PM

Sent mine off today too, with delivery confirmation. So, keeping my fingers crossed that it makes it OK. VERY heavy package, no flat rate shipping on this one!! Hope my person enjoys it as much as I enjoyed gathering! OK, just a hint for the direction it went. OK

twistedsheets 11-15-2010 03:21 PM

Sent mine off today! And found I had one sitting at P.O. from SS

SewExtremeSeams 11-15-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt

Peace and Blessings,

Congratulations for your daughter's graduation. :thumbup:

Well, I just came back from the post office. My SS presents are in the mail... well taped, I might add. Oh, and when I arrived home my SS gift was in the mail box. DH was surprised I am going to wait until the 12th. I told him I have to, it's the rules. :-D

rehrensberger 11-15-2010 03:49 PM

My package is now making it's way south, but from the North Pole--most places are south. I hope you like it :-)

trupeach1 11-15-2010 03:55 PM

So who is the wise guy???????? There was a note on a SS box and it said I could open part of it. Well there is no stopping me until........... out pops a gaggle of FROGS. Do frogs come in gaggles?????? I thought for sure it was meant for Patty. I checked the name thinking maybe the SS had the right persons name but wrong addy. I as told I could have the red pressie. I proceded to take the fabric off the red pressie. Yes they were wrapped in fabric to find the cutest cookie tin. I quicked popped that lid off...........what in the world was I thinking I didn't use caution and what pops out?????????????? A frog. Now there is no senders name so I am at a loss for who it might be. There is another pressie in the box that I can not open until 12-12, I am now not sure if I want to. Not in the house anyway. Now I am perplexed am I SUPPOSE to thank someone for this or not?????