Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sandpat 10-17-2010 04:41 PM

Oh you little brown nosed liars!!! You AREN"T at the North Pole!! I know because thats where I am and I can't see you. Santa is allergic to snow cones and prefers Hot Chocolate. He doesn't really even have time to do that right now what with overseeing all the elf activity. Busy...busy...busy....Of course, since I'm sooo nice, I'm helping.

Psst....Terri.....I filed a change of addy at the PO for your change of addy. I knew you wouldn't mind.:wink:

trupeach1 10-17-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh you little brown nosed liars!!! You AREN"T at the North Pole!! :

EXCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE me.......... aboda and I are at the North Pole helping Santa, now for calling us liars you should go on the naughty list. If you can't say something nice zip you lip. That wasn't nice to call us that, now was it. I think Teri better change you status to naughty.

Oh by the way Santa has sensitive teeth he can't drink anything hot he can only have cold things.

tlrnhi 10-17-2010 04:49 PM

Sorry Patti, that won't work. I already told the Post Office that if they got a Change of Address for me, it would be a bogus one. They said they would keep and eye out and those that TRY to do it will automatically be put on the Naughty list

sandpat 10-17-2010 04:52 PM

WHAT????? Its a conspiracy!!! A conspiracy I tell you to try to put me on the naughty list! It just can't happen..:shock:

trupeach1 10-17-2010 05:14 PM

WHAT????? Its a conspiracy!!! A conspiracy I tell you to try to put me on the naughty list! It just can't happen..:shock:

HaHa you have been discovered. You can pretend only for so long then your true colors come out. You are where you belong.....on the naughty list :evil: :evil: :evil:

abonda 10-17-2010 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

HaHa you have been discovered. You can pretend only for so long then your true colors come out. You are where you belong.....on the naughty list :evil: :evil: :evil:

I agree with you Peachy! Terri should go on the Naughty list :evil: Sandpat toooo!!!and peachy and I and Santa need those snow cones cause it is really getting hot in the Igloo. Santa is a multitasker and he has plenty of time for everything!! huh peachy??? ;) ;)

littleone 10-17-2010 05:38 PM

Oh I see your avator is a picture of me. How sweet you were to do that!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

When the Littleone was in grade school she once played Santa Clause as the rest of the class recited The Night Before Christmas. (I was the only one who could fit through the chimney) Every since then Littleone has always had Santa’s ear. She lets Santa know the names of the naughty and good little girls & boys. Didn’t you know Santa has helpers to make his list too? With so many girls and boys out there Santa had to automate his list, now he has helpers email him each time a girl or boy is good or bad.
And Littleone knows Sandpat, Trupeace1 and Abonda, are not at the North Pole. I bet you guys don’t even know where the North Pole is exactly. It’s a land of perpetual snow.
And Trupeace1 I’ll have you know that my picture is my Avator and absolutely not a picture of you.

pennyj123 10-17-2010 05:48 PM

OMG, This topic is so funny, if a newby came in and started reading anywhere, they would be blown away with the love/hate conversations in here. LOL. I would hope that they realise it is a very loving, caring, giving and receiving Quilters Board. :)

sandpat 10-17-2010 05:51 PM

Ummm...well, yes..but they should know that its all just teasing..except for the part about me being anywhere but the NICE list :lol::lol: Now thats serious! I just checked and whew...I'm still on the Nice list- alone- I might add..(for you sneaky conspirators)

PurplePassion 10-17-2010 05:59 PM

You will also notice that the rest of us nice people are not whining and begging and making fools of ourselves in front of Santa! We already know that our presents are on the way to us.