Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-19-2010 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by trupeach1
You know what enough of the question asking get a dictionary. GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE what does IRR mean? What does ROFL mean? what does this mean what does that mean WELL what does SPUOTNL mean????????????? Laughing out loud for those who don't know what LOL means!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh OH I think I know what it means???!! SUPER PEACH USUALLY, OFTEN TELLS NICE LIES. Y es that's it. :shock:

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 10-19-2010 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Peachy...you need to grown some long toe nails I think or maybe just get a muzzle so those ugly things don't slip out of your mouth :roll:

Sandpat is a brat
She likes to slap her cat
She stomps on mice
Now that's not nice
Sandpat is a brat!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlrnhi 10-19-2010 07:40 PM

You ladies are just TOO MUCH!
I don't know what I'm going to do with ya'll when I'm gone for 4 days. I leave Thursday afternoon and won't be back until late Sunday night.
I think Patti is going to have to watch ya'll to make sure you behave.

PurplePassion 10-19-2010 10:08 PM

For those of you asking....yes..there was a problem with a shipment for last years IRR, but it didn't involve Canada. It was an international shipment though. Please DO NOT insure any shipments out of the country. DO mark it as a GIFT and put a declared value of $20.00 or less on the customs form. If you have any questions about how to ship where you need to, please ask ...Terri can help, I can help, any of the International girls can help...ask somebody...please..if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out.

How about the Flat rate Priority boxes. Can we use them to ship to Canada? Or do they go at a different rate than $10.40? Too bad all this important info is being buried by jibberish.

abonda 10-20-2010 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
You ladies are just TOO MUCH!
I don't know what I'm going to do with ya'll when I'm gone for 4 days. I leave Thursday afternoon and won't be back until late Sunday night.

:lol: :lol: when the cats away the mice will play :evil:
Have fun Terri on your trip. We will miss you :cry:

candi 10-20-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion

For those of you asking....yes..there was a problem with a shipment for last years IRR, but it didn't involve Canada. It was an international shipment though. Please DO NOT insure any shipments out of the country. DO mark it as a GIFT and put a declared value of $20.00 or less on the customs form. If you have any questions about how to ship where you need to, please ask ...Terri can help, I can help, any of the International girls can help...ask somebody...please..if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out.

How about the Flat rate Priority boxes. Can we use them to ship to Canada? Or do they go at a different rate than $10.40? Too bad all this important info is being buried by jibberish.

You can use flat rate boxes internationally, but they DO go at a much higher rate. I would suggest that you weigh what you are sending, get on the USPS website and see what's your best option is, it may not be the flat rate box. Also, you can check with your local PO if you are not sure. I hope this helps, you can go to the USPS website, it has a lot of information.

trupeach1 10-20-2010 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Are you out of your mind??????????????? That's like having a fox guard the hen house. :shock: :shock:

tlrnhi 10-20-2010 04:52 AM

You mean I shouldn't trust Patti? lol

ArtisticDesign 10-20-2010 05:15 AM

I love this idea..I'm in

ArtisticDesign 10-20-2010 05:15 AM

I love this idea..I'm in