Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-21-2010 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:

No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon b 10-21-2010 12:04 PM

And yes Peachy I am here :wink:

magnolia 10-21-2010 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
AAAAWWWW She's on her own with the Bunny. I'm scared of huge furry creatures as well as those devilish Clowns!!!

There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING scarier then a clown!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What about a clown who wears a thong and calls herself Super Peach????!!!!!
:twisted:

trupeach1 10-21-2010 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
AAAAWWWW She's on her own with the Bunny. I'm scared of huge furry creatures as well as those devilish Clowns!!!

There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING scarier then a clown!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What about a clown who wears a thong and calls herself Super Peach????!!!!!
:twisted:

And to think I was nice to you last night, gggggggeeeeeeeeee this is the pay back I get?????????? Just remember paybacks are a bit*h and I will NOT forget this!!!!!!!!!! You had BETTER watch your back from now on young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

magnolia 10-21-2010 12:24 PM

Peach, I have a feeling that come time to open pressies you are actually sweeter on the inside then your tough, sour exterior. Maybe your just a scary thong-wearing clown because you are trying to scare away all of the naughty people. All peaches start out sour and then sweeten with age.Oh, and I DID NOT put you on the naughty list. That was someone else who thinks they're sneaky.

trupeach1 10-21-2010 12:29 PM

Peach, All peaches start out sour and then sweeten with age.

Are you saying I am getting OLD????????????????/ :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 10-21-2010 12:29 PM

Magnolia........ are you feeling better today????????????
I hope so!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 10-21-2010 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
And yes Peachy I am here :wink:

Go away you little grasshopper, go away!!!!!!!!!!!!Scoot, shoo,scat!!!!!!!!!!!!

magnolia 10-21-2010 12:32 PM

Peach, All peaches start out sour and then sweeten with age.

Are you saying I am getting OLD????????????????/ :shock: :shock:

Not yet, you still have to keep some of your sourness to keep up with Secret Santa. You are only going to get old when you are being too overly nice without any fiestiness left in you.

magnolia 10-21-2010 12:35 PM

Magnolia........ are you feeling better today????????????
I hope so!!!!!!!!!!

I can breathe a little easier. But, I went to the doctor because I was very confused that I thought I had a fever and my thermometer kept saying my temp was only 95 degrees. The doctor said my temp is 99 degrees, but I'm okay to still have the tests done at the cardiologist tomorrow. I think I need a new thermometer.