Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

CarolinePaj 12-09-2010 11:31 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry I couldn't join the chat... but I would love to say thank you to my Secret Santa - Michelle McGarvey. Michelle sent 2 blue and two purple fat quarters that are just lovely, a quilted ornament that will be going on the tree when we put it up on Sunday and a beautiful Jim Shore angel ornament.... which I have never seen in the UK.

Michelle.. thank you!

Hugs

lab fairy 12-09-2010 10:30 PM

Nice try Littleone. Sounds fishy to me. Have you been PEEKING? POKING? or generally snooping inside those packages?

ljs317 12-10-2010 05:25 AM

To my SS Thank you so very much for my gift. I haven't opened it yet but I'm sure I will love it. I cannot be here for the official opening, so sorry. But I just wanted you to know in advance how very much I appreciate all the thought that you put into it just for me.
Lisa

magnolia 12-10-2010 08:51 AM

Only 2 more days!!!

maine ladybug 12-10-2010 08:55 AM

Going to my Dad's for his 87th birthday tomorrow and Sunday. I hope I make it back in time to join you all at 7 PM. If not, have fun and I'll post mine when I get home and open it.

Short an Sweet 12-10-2010 09:05 AM

K so if we're meeting online at 7 pm EST, then I need to be back home from Ft Worth by 6 pm my time

Leota 12-10-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
K so if we're meeting online at 7 pm EST, then I need to be back home from Ft Worth by 6 pm my time

that is correct S&S :D

ligia 12-10-2010 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Terri, got package today. Yea!

Got mine yesterday, Terri !

SewExtremeSeams 12-10-2010 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Going to my Dad's for his 87th birthday tomorrow and Sunday. I hope I make it back in time to join you all at 7 PM. If not, have fun and I'll post mine when I get home and open it.

I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your Dad's 87th birthday. Give him a kiss from all of us. :-D

great aunt jacqui 12-10-2010 01:26 PM

Thats a nice gesture for someone to send in a thanks for the SS present if you are not going to be there. It feels bad when you do not get your gift on time, and it feels bad when you don't get a response and thanks. So thanks to all who have let us know they won't be around on Sunday.

Originally Posted by ljs317
To my SS Thank you so very much for my gift. I haven't opened it yet but I'm sure I will love it. I cannot be here for the official opening, so sorry. But I just wanted you to know in advance how very much I appreciate all the thought that you put into it just for me.
Lisa

:thumbup: