Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

littleone 10-20-2010 06:55 PM

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh Peachy you are in big dodo. You didn't notice Teri left someone to watch us, as if we needed watching; ha, you are going back down on the naughty list big time for sure. I bet you won't even get any pressies for this outburst. I am so sad for you..........you just had no self control, that will have to be your excuse to use when Teri gets back.

joyceelaine1951 10-20-2010 06:57 PM

Wouldn't it be fun to be together and see each other open their gift? But, Santa see's everything or does he?

Short an Sweet 10-20-2010 07:01 PM

web cams?

Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
Wouldn't it be fun to be together and see each other open their gift? But, Santa see's everything or does he?

littleone 10-20-2010 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
web cams?

Could we get all 212 on skype??

Short an Sweet 10-20-2010 07:08 PM

I don't know, I never found anyone that could do more than 3 web cams at a time

Originally Posted by littleone

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
web cams?

Could we get all 212 on skype??

LAQUITA 10-20-2010 07:11 PM

Hello everyone,
I have been in search of some great items for my SS santa gift.

I wonder what 'they' may be and where 'they' may go???

Hum.... :)

LAQUITA 10-20-2010 07:13 PM

I forgot ot ask ....how do I get on the 'nice list'????

littleone 10-20-2010 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
Hello everyone,

Oh, you'r just a big tease..........naughty, naughty..........Coal for your stocking. :evil:

abonda 10-20-2010 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by magnolia

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wear a cape too?

No cape just a thong! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sounds to me like Mrs. Grinch with a thong! OMG I just got a visual!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :hunf: :roll:

abonda 10-20-2010 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA
Hello everyone,

A Texas Tease!! Naughty List!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! YES