Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

koko 10-20-2010 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by magnolia
I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

What are you jealous that Magnolia has her pressie and you don't???????????? She is not making you look bad you are making yourself look bad.............so stop playing on the computer and go shopping or go make your person something then you can say you have a pressie too!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I TOO have my persons pressie............are you jealous of me????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a word YES - my nimble fingers just don't work well after 9

I shouldn't have teased - sorry - I wasn't thinking...maybe the pressies are for me

Short an Sweet 10-20-2010 06:12 PM

I ordered the last thing to complete my present today, but I'm still not shipping it till November 8th, AFTER the quilt show (just in case I find something else I wanna send)

joyceelaine1951 10-20-2010 06:13 PM

I've got one more thing I want o pick up for my special person and I'm not telling who they are or what I'm getting. LOL.

magnolia 10-20-2010 06:16 PM

what if everyone sent everyone a pressie. Now, that would be some Christmas!!!!!!!! Maybe a little greedy, but it would be fun opening them all up.....and we all would be in the poor house.

trupeach1 10-20-2010 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by littleone

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

magnolia 10-20-2010 06:18 PM

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings.

OK so Teri isn't around and neither are her spies Sandpat or Sharon for me to be on the top of the naughty list soooooooooooo................. I would hurt someone's feelings intentionally I am mean and rotten, I am SUPER PEACH the most powerful Peach of all. I will steal your lunch money in a blink of an eye. I will hit your butt until it is puple like Littleones butt. I will steal all the pressies if I worked in the post office. I am as rotten as an apple enough though I am a peach. I want to make everyone cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wear a cape too?

trupeach1 10-20-2010 06:20 PM

I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

What are you jealous that Magnolia has her pressie and you don't???????????? She is not making you look bad you are making yourself look bad.............so stop playing on the computer and go shopping or go make your person something then you can say you have a pressie too!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I TOO have my persons pressie............are you jealous of me????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a word YES - my nimble fingers just don't work well after 9

I shouldn't have teased - sorry - I wasn't thinking...maybe the pressies are for me

Koko are you kidding maybe the pressies are for you?????????? You ain't getting any!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

koko 10-20-2010 06:21 PM

That sounds more like Peach Pits

trupeach1 10-20-2010 06:31 PM

what if everyone sent everyone a pressie. Now, that would be some Christmas!!!!!!!! Maybe a little greedy, but it would be fun opening them all up.....and we all would be in the poor house.

DREAM ON...........there are over 200 of us if we each sent 1 FQ which cost around 80 cents in postage it would cost each of us $160 in postage alone, then include the cost of the FQ my Lord I could get new living room carpet. :shock: :shock:

trupeach1 10-20-2010 06:32 PM

Do you wear a cape too?

No cape just a thong! :shock: :shock: :shock: