Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

zyxquilts 10-06-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Hattie
Please count me in. This is my first time and I am excited to participate.
I'm sorry, I don't know what Pm means. Please let me know.
Thank you

Hattie, go to the first page of this topic, & click on Terri's member name above her avatar picture (trnhi). That will take you to her profile page.
Then look for where it says "Private messages: Send PM (click to send a private message) (all from/all to) (add to buddy list) " & click on the "Send PM" - that will open a window for you to send your info to Terri, so she can add you to our Secret Santa list!
Good luck & welcome to SS!!! :D

abonda 10-06-2010 12:30 PM

Peach was it chicken lips?

Don't be naughty!!! Tell us!!

trupeach1 10-07-2010 03:23 AM

Doesn't every quilter LOVE chocolate, that is everyone except me. So think chocolate covered insects!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, who.......... who will my person be!!!!!!!

OPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS guess I wrote the wrong thing I wrote animal parts, insects are not animals.........sorry for the mistake. I am sure someone will love the insects just as much.

sandpat 10-07-2010 05:35 AM

Oooohhh...chocolate covered ants! I'm sure Leota will love them! :lol: :lol:

Psychomomquilter 10-07-2010 05:47 AM

awwww-chocolate covered grasshoppers! and thats an insect not an animal

sandpat 10-07-2010 06:09 AM

or it could even be chocolate crickets!

Psychomomquilter 10-07-2010 06:21 AM

ants, grasshoppers, now crickets, what a feast(for someone anyway) hehehehehehe
oh,oh another one! and I seen this on discovery or somesuch program, roaches(yech!)

ok, enough already, lets get back to fish, chicken, beef, crawdads, lobster,shrip, oysters, etc etc etc!

abonda 10-07-2010 06:36 AM

Naw lets get back to CHOCOLATE!!!!!! candy, cupcakes, fudge That's what I want in my stocking

ljs317 10-07-2010 07:04 AM

Hey guys I thought this was a christmas thing not a halloween thing? Creepy gifts? Bugs and body parts are a little of a halloween theme don't you think? Perhaps an idea for next year an halloween swap? Oh well I love this and you always make me laugh wilh all the fun you have together.

trupeach1 10-07-2010 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oooohhh...chocolate covered ants! I'm sure Leota will love them! :lol: :lol:

To my knowledge frogs eat insects, and who my dear likes to go frog hunting to send them to people as pressies? Is it Leota?????? No, no young lady I believe that person is.........YOU!!!!!!!!