Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sandpat 10-05-2010 08:20 AM

I'm betting that you won't get D & O for your pressie...if they are up for grabs, I'm betting that Terri will be beating you off with a stick to get to them first.

Now...off to see new pics...

Jim's Gem 10-05-2010 12:38 PM

WOW!! That's quite a list of peeps!!!
Sure are a lot participating this year!!!

abonda 10-05-2010 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda
with all this dead animal and naughty or nice talk. I just signed up!!

You are a sicko ...........You signed up because of the dead animals???????????? Welcome to the club!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a sicko shock:....... I just like stuffed animals! got a problem with that?? :twisted: :evil: :hunf: I'm not sure that that shoe doesn't fit you......I do think that shoe fits you!
ha ha tee teh!! better watch out I just might be your SS????

trupeach1 10-05-2010 02:06 PM

i couldn't believe it you can buy animal parts on line.....guess what i bought today?????????

trupeach1 10-05-2010 02:09 PM

You are a sicko ...........You signed up because of the dead animals???????????? Welcome to the club!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a sicko shock:....... I just like stuffed animals! got a problem with that?? :twisted: :evil: :hunf: I'm not sure that that shoe doesn't fit you......I do think that shoe fits you!

like i belive that you didn't know what we were talking about and thought they were stuffed. that's fibbing which comes under the heading of...............NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you better watch out, you better not lie (I know it is cry not lie but I change the words to fit) Sants Clause is coming to town.

grandme26 10-05-2010 02:15 PM

like i belive that you didn't know what we were talking about and thought they were stuffed. that's fibbing which comes under the heading of...............NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you better watch out, you better not lie (I know it is cry not lie but I change the words to fit) Sants Clause is coming to town.

By reading all the above I am wondering what I have gotten myself into :?: :?: :shock: :roll: :)

craft phanatic 10-05-2010 02:46 PM

I, too, am wondering what I have gotten myself into. Its okay though cause I have a few trick, er I mean goodies, up my sleeve.

grandme26 10-05-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
I, too, am wondering what I have gotten myself into. Its okay though cause I have a few trick, er I mean goodies, up my sleeve.

So do I and they are for all the GOOD:?: LITTLE QUILTERS ONLY :thumbup: :-D :twisted: ;)

trupeach1 10-05-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26

By reading all the above I am wondering what I have gotten myself into :?: :?: :shock: :roll: :)

You have gotten yourself back into grade school with teasing and laughter. Bet you didn't know that would happen.

grandme26 10-05-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26

You have gotten yourself back into grade school with teasing and laughter. Bet you didn't know that would happen.

That makes me feel real good. Now I will have a long long time to this for many fun loving years!!!! :D