Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

littleone 10-20-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
So Littleone why is purple your favorite color? Is it because you are so naughty that you get your butt smacked and it is always a pretty shade of purple???????

As if you didn't know already. Purple is symbolizes magic and mystery, as well as royalty. I don't always wear my crown as it is a Nuisance, always needing polishing and stuff like that. :?

pennyj123 10-20-2010 03:35 PM

Gday, I have been told that Purple was for the sexually frustrated. My DH wears it alot. LOL..

Originally Posted by littleone

So Littleone why is purple your favorite color? Is it because you are so naughty that you get your butt smacked and it is always a pretty shade of purple???????

As if you didn't know already. Purple is symbolizes magic and mystery, as well as royalty. I don't always wear my crown as it is a Nuisance, always needing polishing and stuff like that. :?

trupeach1 10-20-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, I have been told that Purple was for the sexually frustrated. My DH wears it alot. LOL..

ROFLAO................

trupeach1 10-20-2010 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by littleone

Magic and mystery...........then I think you should make yourself disappear?????????????

magnolia 10-20-2010 04:02 PM

I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

koko 10-20-2010 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

koko 10-20-2010 04:32 PM

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

magnolia 10-20-2010 05:33 PM

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet[/quote]

Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

:roll:

trupeach1 10-20-2010 05:33 PM

I got my persons pressies. Since I can't go shopping to a REAL store I have to shop on line and that means I have to wait for it to be delivered to me then I have to wait for the church lady to go to the post office for me. So I HAVE to get my butt in gear early or it wouldn't be mailed in time.

Did you know petsmart ships live things???????????

trupeach1 10-20-2010 05:38 PM

Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

:roll:[/quote]

Magnolia........... you are joining the fun that wasn't bragging KOKO was only teasing you. You are not join the fun you are official part of the fun. Remember what is said here is said in jest.
NOW MAN UP AND TAKE THE TEASING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: