Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

littleone 10-20-2010 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I got my persons pressies. Since I can't go shopping to a REAL store I have to shop on line and that means I have to wait for it to be delivered to me then I have to wait for the church lady to go to the post office for me. So I HAVE to get my butt in gear early or it wouldn't be mailed in time.

Did you know petsmart ships live things???????????

Well that leaves me out as your SS pal, can't ship live things to Canada. You have to leave your critters at the border, maybe send them to Abonda or Sandpat.

And I will have you know I never ever had my butt tanned, and that purple is the favorite color of all the artistic people.

trupeach1 10-20-2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by littleone

I got my persons pressies. Since I can't go shopping to a REAL store I have to shop on line and that means I have to wait for it to be delivered to me then I have to wait for the church lady to go to the post office for me. So I HAVE to get my butt in gear early or it wouldn't be mailed in time.

Did you know petsmart ships live things???????????

Well that leaves me out as your SS pal, can't ship live things to Canada. You have to leave your critters at the border, maybe send them to Abonda or Sandpat.

And I will have you know I never ever had my butt tanned, purple is all a favorite color of the artistic people.

Did I say it would arrive alive????????????? No I did not!!!!!!! Do you know for a fact that dead things can't cross the border????????? And get off the purple kick you told us it was for royalty now it is for artistic people. What next is purple for people that are Little and live in Canada??????????? ggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee enough is enough with the purple!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

trupeach1 10-20-2010 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by magnolia
I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

What are you jealous that Magnolia has her pressie and you don't???????????? She is not making you look bad you are making yourself look bad.............so stop playing on the computer and go shopping or go make your person something then you can say you have a pressie too!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I TOO have my persons pressie............are you jealous of me????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

littleone 10-20-2010 05:52 PM

Did you know petsmart ships live things???????????[/quote]

And I will have you know I never ever had my butt tanned, purple is all a favorite color of the artistic people.[/quote]

Did I say it would arrive alive????????????? No I did not!!!!!!! Do you know for a fact that dead things can't cross the border????????? And get off the purple kick you told us it was for royalty now it is for artistic people. What next is purple for people that are Little and live in Canada??????????? ggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee enough is enough with the purple!!!!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

If it's dead then it's meat and no meat can cross the boarder. I know this for a fact. And as for Purple I had to ensure you knew I was a very good little girl and never was my butt ever purple. I am thinking you must have been a naughty little girl to know about such things as purple butts. :lol: :lol:

magnolia 10-20-2010 05:54 PM

I think you're bragging and making the rest of us look bad if we haven't gotten anything yet

Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

:roll:

Magnolia........... you are joining the fun that wasn't bragging KOKO was only teasing you. You are not join the fun you are official part of the fun. Remember what is said here is said in jest.
NOW MAN UP AND TAKE THE TEASING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Ok, Peach. But please don't send me those bees you just ordered. I'm allergic!!!

koko 10-20-2010 06:02 PM

Sorry. I wasn't intending to brag and not trying to make anyone look bad. I was just trying to join the fun.

Magnolia........... you are joining the fun that wasn't bragging KOKO was only teasing you. You are not join the fun you are official part of the fun. Remember what is said here is said in jest.
NOW MAN UP AND TAKE THE TEASING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I was just teasing but for noticing it I think you should at least be up to your ankles on the nice list and not just a toe or two

littleone 10-20-2010 06:03 PM

:roll:[/quote]

Magnolia, take heart, this is all in good loving fun. We wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings. I hope we will continue to hear from you. .........big hugs to you..........

magnolia 10-20-2010 06:06 PM

I will still be joining in the fun. I've been having asthma problems all day and must have misinterpreted due to lack of oxygen, lol. Sorry, Koko, and thank you peach for pointing it out. I look forward to more fun!!!

trupeach1 10-20-2010 06:07 PM

NOW MAN UP AND TAKE THE TEASING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, Peach. But please don't send me those bees you just ordered. I'm allergic!!![/quote]

No bees I PROMISE............I am allergic too, so badly that I was rushed to the ER and they had to give me shots something like every 3 minutes. I am so afraid of bees and wasps just saying the words cause me to have an anxiety attack.

koko 10-20-2010 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by koko

I bought a pressie for my person today!!! Guess what it is....I'm not telling! You will have to wait for the reveal, haha. And no, I'm not teasing therefor I don't go on the naughty list. I'm just keeping everyone in suspense :)

What are you jealous that Magnolia has her pressie and you don't???????????? She is not making you look bad you are making yourself look bad.............so stop playing on the computer and go shopping or go make your person something then you can say you have a pressie too!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I TOO have my persons pressie............are you jealous of me????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a word YES - my nimble fingers just don't work well after 9