Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 11-02-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by koko
I'm at the quilt show and took a drafting class today for making any purse you could ever want to make. Can't wait to try it when I get back. Tomorrow I take a class on making a kaleidoscope quilt. Almost 1000 vendors will be available to sell their wares tomorrow also and of course the show opens at the same time to see some stunning quilts. I'm in quilt heaven.

Well get your a*s up to the Pole when you are finished at the quilt show Santa needs your help!!!!!!

Candela59 11-02-2010 07:15 PM

A very nice set of 100 4" squares...kinda wish I'd bought one for myself!

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Candela59
I just bought something for my SS pal!!!! I think she's going to like it :thumbup:

OHHHHHHHHH what ga buy???????????

trupeach1 11-02-2010 07:19 PM

A very nice set of 100 4" squares...kinda wish I'd bought one for myself!

Originally Posted by trupeach1

I just bought something for my SS pal!!!! I think she's going to like it :thumbup:

OHHHHHHHHH what ga buy???????????

what colors???????? What I could do with 100 4" sq I am drooling.

sandpat 11-03-2010 04:43 AM

Terri...I'll keep my eyes open for ya'....have a great time girl!

trupeach1 11-03-2010 06:09 AM

OK so what kind of trouble could I get into today?????????? NONE I will be good, I will be good, I will be good because............

You better watch out
you better not cry (littleone that was for you)
you better not shout
I'm telling yu why
Santa Clause is coming to town.

sandpat 11-03-2010 09:36 AM

Someone has been bad....very bad.....Terri told me to open the box...so this morning I carefully approached it. I talked to it really sweetly and it didn't growl. I poked some chocolate through one of the holes to distract it and I opened up one side of the top. Poked more chocolate in and then opened the other side. I carefully peeked inside and yup...just as I suspected....somebody who is really really really bad sent me an animal BODY PART!!!! YIKES!!!!

trupeach1 11-03-2010 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Someone has been bad....very bad.....Terri told me to open the box...so this morning I carefully approached it. I talked to it really sweetly and it didn't growl. I poked some chocolate through one of the holes to distract it and I opened up one side of the top. Poked more chocolate in and then opened the other side. I carefully peeked inside and yup...just as I suspected....somebody who is really really really bad sent me an animal BODY PART!!!! YIKES!!!!

What part of an animal was sent to you?????? Are you sure it isn't suppose to be a nice pressies and it is food of some kind just that you don't consider it food. I was watching the travel channel and Bizarre Foods, the guy was in the good old USofA and he had dinner with a family, they were eating raccoon. Another time he was eating liver with jelly. Remeber we are from all different parts of the county maybe it is a reginal thing and you are suppose to guess where they are from.
MAYBY.......................MAYBE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just an educated guess on my part.

littleone 11-03-2010 10:18 AM

You better watch out
you better not cry (littleone that was for you)
you better not shout
I'm telling yu why
Santa Clause is coming to town.[/quote]

I am going to keep my any sniffling to myself no matter what you might say. I am on my very best behavior cause Terri has got the spies out watching while she is away. I really really want a nice pressie; no animal parts, bugs or coal. I am thinking the only way I am going to get fully onto the nice list is I will have to bribe the Head Elf cause I can't count on you know who to put in a good word for me.

sharon b 11-03-2010 10:22 AM

If it is frog legs just fry them babies up and have at it :lol:

trupeach1 11-03-2010 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b

If it is frog legs just fry them babies up and have at it :lol:

GGRRRRRRROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS you just made me barff.