Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

tlrnhi 10-18-2010 03:46 PM

When filling out the Customs Forms....DO NOT put $60CDN on there, some of the people at the post offices here CANNOT read!!
Just put $20 for the amount and they will know that means $20US

lab fairy 10-18-2010 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by lab fairy

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Originally Posted by Qbee
ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS:
OK....without giving away who I have, I have a couple of questions. Are there restrictions on what can be sent or items that would slow down delivery to your country? Also, are there certain items that are harder to come by where you are from? If you all give answers then you will help all of the "Santas" out there who have an international partner.....not saying that I do or anything...just curious! ROFL!! :lol:

Okay I live in Canada and the only thing I can think of that might slow things at customs would be plants or animals! I will actually check when I get the mail today. It is a good question. I know live plants and animals can cause problems!!! In more ways then one!!!! LOL :lol:

Got it. I've been doing my reading on this thread. So this really means: No live lizards. No live bugs. But they're OK if they are covered in chocolate.

I hear chocolate covered grasshoppers are coveted in some places in the world. :mrgreen:

Have you been spying??????????????????????? Santa doesn't like that. You are teatering???? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Santa loves me. I'm one of his favorite elves because where I live is a whole lot warmer than the North Pole. We don't shovel much snow down here. We might shovel a lot of other stuff that I'm not supposed to talk about.

Just so you know. I don't spy...I data mine like a good little lab fairy should. I'll go back to seam ripping now like a good little wannabe quilter... :cry: Of course, I'm stocking up on gecko's and grasshoppers and ants and chocolate for just in case. :mrgreen:

abonda 10-18-2010 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

I agree with you Peachy! Terri should go on the Naughty list :evil: Sandpat toooo!!! ;) ;)

WAIT I NEVER SAID TO PUT TERI ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!!!!!!! Where is that written??????????? You are :evil: :evil: You are just trying to get me into trouble and that isn't going to fly with me so back off bucko!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I thought we were friend we are the only tall people as Santas helpers. Now I am sad. (walking away with my head hanging low.)

I am your friend ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) But I still think someone should go on the Naughty list and It isn't ME. or YOU

abonda 10-18-2010 05:26 PM

OMG Someone put me on the NAUGHTY LIST NOT FAIR NOT FAIR Wait till Santa hears about this! He may just STOP production until I am taken off that silly list.

trupeach1 10-18-2010 06:20 PM

OMG Someone put me on the NAUGHTY LIST NOT FAIR NOT FAIR Wait till Santa hears about this! He may just STOP production until I am taken off that silly list.

Have no fear Wonder Peach is here.

OK so I spoke to Santa, you were in the potty at the time. Boy oh boy do you use the potty a lot and to think it is an outhouse don't you freeze your butt off????? Wait I got side tracked.........Santa said there is someone and he is not naming name who has been PRETENDING the are nice but they are naughty. They have a way, (now he doesn't know how) but they are putting nice peoples names on the naughty list. Now he knows what internet service they have and he has contacted their network. Without this persons knowledge their computer will have a special signal that will alert Santa through my computer that they are messing around with the naught and nice list. As I said above there are no computers at the North Pole that is why it has to be done through mine. When this person is writing lies Santa will know. It is kind of like a lie detector test though their computer. We should know in a few days who this mean lying person is. Hold tight your name should be removed from the naughty list soon.

BUT and there is a BUT, you did say Teri should get coal which wasn't very nice she is hosting SS and has worked hard to keep everything organized so if the finding results were that there is no one tampering with the lists then you very well deserve to be on the naughty list for saying Teri should get coal. In that case Wonder Peach can not help you.

tlrnhi 10-18-2010 06:24 PM

OK so I spoke to Santa, you were in the potty at the time. Boy oh boy do you use the potty a lot and to think it is an outhouse don't you freeze your butt off????? Wait I got side tracked.........Santa said there is someone and he is not naming name who has been PRETENDING the are nice but they are naughty. They have a way, (now he doesn't know how) but they are putting nice peoples names on the naughty list. Now he knows what internet service they have and he has contacted their network. Without this persons knowledge their computer will have a special signal that will alert Santa through my computer that they are messing around with the naught and nice list. As I said above there are no computers at the North Pole that is why it has to be done through mine. When this person is writing lies Santa will know. It is kind of like a lie detector test though their computer. We should know in a few days who this mean lying person is. Hold tight your name should be removed from the naughty list soon.

LMAO!!!

trupeach1 10-18-2010 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

LMAO!!!

Go re read the post I added to it.

tlrnhi 10-18-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

LMAO!!!

Go re read the post I added to it.

ROFL!

Leota 10-18-2010 07:47 PM

your really have to be careful... Terri was "Head Elf" last year...

pennyj123 10-18-2010 08:01 PM

Gday, I from Aust, and seeds, plants,unless well sealed. pls don't send animals, poor things would last with australia post delivering them. LOL. Food that is cryopac (not sure of spelling) is ok. Problably just check with the post office. They are sure to know what's not allowed these days. I never really thought about at what we are and aren't allowed to send. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. :)