Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

twistedsheets 09-29-2010 04:38 PM

I also have never done SS. Thank you ladies for explaining the past SS. This saved me from driving the hostess crazy with pm's trying to figure out everything. I really didn't know what info to pm when I signed up so, next year I will know for sure. Again thanks!!

twistedsheets 09-29-2010 04:43 PM

Have one more question, do we receive our info thru the mail by P.O. or on the computor, in the near future? Have to ask!! SORRY reread the rules it was a stupid question, I see it is PMed

CajunQuilter2 09-29-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter
Ok ladies you have convinced me,I know its the thought that counts, I will NOT cancel out, I do have a lot of things I have sewn and make great gifts. thanks for the encouragement.

Yeay, glad you decided to stay with us crazy's..... :lol:
You won't regret it I promise......

trupeach1 09-29-2010 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter
Ok ladies you have convinced me,I know its the thought that counts, I will NOT cancel out, I do have a lot of things I have sewn and make great gifts. thanks for the encouragement.

Yeay, glad you decided to stay with us crazy's..... :lol:
You won't regret it I promise......

Hay watch who you call crazy, them is fightin words ROFLAO and don't forget Santa is watching. Do you want to get coal?????????

magnolia 09-29-2010 06:56 PM

I'm in! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent Terri a pm. This is my first year. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Nightinggale 09-29-2010 07:17 PM

Hello,
Sounds good. I tried to PM you but could not reach you
on the message board. ??? .
Soooo.....
Let me know what to do.
Oh my....
Thanks,
Nightinggale

trupeach1 09-29-2010 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
I'm in! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Calm down before you pee your pants. Maybe you SS will send you depends:shock: :shock: :shock: LOL

magnolia 09-29-2010 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by magnolia
I'm in! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Calm down before you pee your pants. OH wait maybe your SS will send you depends!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL

Depends!!!!!! I sure hope not! I've been potty trained for quite some time now. I will calm down. (for tonight anyways)

:shock: :oops:

mrspete 09-29-2010 07:44 PM

:( my name ain't on the list, boohoo

littleone 09-29-2010 07:50 PM

PM has been sent, fun, fun, fun..........so excited.