Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Quiltforme 11-06-2010 06:36 PM

Are you feeling any better?? I can relate to the migrains sorry your plans didn't work out.

Short an Sweet 11-06-2010 06:38 PM

they won't even know it was supposed to be there

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
I forgot to put something into the package for my SS. :oops: I guess it will be OK without it...

ljdugas31 11-06-2010 06:41 PM

I sent mine out 2 weeks ago haven't seen my secret pal saying she got a package :(

Short an Sweet 11-06-2010 06:51 PM

you could always ask Terri to discreetly<sp> inquire, once she gets back from the quilt show

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I sent mine out 2 weeks ago haven't seen my secret pal saying she got a package :(

tlrnhi 11-06-2010 07:01 PM

just peeking in for a minute, then off to bed.

ljdugas...yes, she got the package....

Short an Sweet 11-06-2010 07:03 PM

missed you at the quilt show, we were hoping to run into people but we had fun shopping

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

just peeking in for a minute, then off to bed.

ljdugas...yes, she got the package....

soniboo 11-06-2010 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Working on my SS package :D
Woke up at 5 a.m. with a MIGRAINE headache. Was suppose to go to the Mennonite Relief Sale (hundreds of gorgeous quilts to be auctioned off) but can't see to drive :( There won't be another one till next November :( got everyone up at 6:30 but still couldn't see to drive :(.... I'm really sad because I was going to get some stuff for my SQA and SS person from there :( oh well, I'll do fine....

I hope you're feeling better soon, those things are so painful!

joyceelaine1951 11-07-2010 07:07 AM

I just received a package from my Secret Santa can't wait until the 12th to find out what and who she is. Thank you ahead of time. p.s
Please pray for my mom , her Alzheimer is a lot worse and she gave me a good right hook right into the chest last night and spit her medication out into my face. I'm placing her in a nursing home . I've taken care of her for 8 years totaled and am just at the point that I can't take care of her any longer. I feel guilty but, I can't keep her safe .

5quiler 11-07-2010 07:21 AM

Sound like you,ve been a good daughter, Some time we have to do thing we dont want to. But i pray thing well go good for you. And your mom. 5 quiler

Katie Ann 11-07-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
I just received a package from my Secret Santa can't wait until the 12th to find out what and who she is. Thank you ahead of time. p.s
Please pray for my mom , her Alzheimer is a lot worse and she gave me a good right hook right into the chest last night and spit her medication out into my face. I'm placing her in a nursing home . I've taken care of her for 8 years totaled and am just at the point that I can't take care of her any longer. I feel guilty but, I can't keep her safe .

So sorry about your mom. I pray that everything will work out for you.