Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

dawson.tracy35 12-02-2010 10:39 AM

I received my package today! Its waiting very impatiently under the tree now! Thank you dear Secret Santa!

cbridges22 12-02-2010 12:15 PM

So if mine doesn't say not to open now I can open it, right.

quilterella 12-02-2010 12:33 PM

You need to post another picture of all your package, so we can drool too.

tlrnhi 12-02-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
So if mine doesn't say not to open now I can open it, right.

Umm....that would be umm....NO!

Qbee 12-02-2010 03:42 PM

I'm starting to get just a bit nervous...I sent both my SS package and my Nov. Secret Pal package the same day...both went out of the country. My November Secret Pal package got there several days ago but still no word on my SS package :( I'm not going to totally freak just yet but am crossing my fingers AND toes!!

maine ladybug 12-02-2010 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
I'm starting to get just a bit nervous...I sent both my SS package and my Nov. Secret Pal package the same day...both went out of the country. My November Secret Pal package got there several days ago but still no word on my SS package :( I'm not going to totally freak just yet but am crossing my fingers AND toes!!

I know what you mean. I sent my SS out of country in OCTOBER and she still hasn't said that it was recieved!!!!

pennyj123 12-02-2010 05:57 PM

Ladies if it went via snail mail, then the poor little thing has gotta go under water and hold its breath for a very long time, i was told at least 3 months, but if you have sent it out i am sure it will eventually make its destination. I am still waiting but know that everyone here is so wonderful, trusting, honest and giving mine will come in due course. I am not in a hurry. (well maybe a little) everyone is getting me excited by what they have received already. :)

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

I know what you mean. I sent my SS out of country in OCTOBER and she still hasn't said that it was recieved!!!!

Qbee 12-02-2010 06:34 PM

OMGosh Penny!!!!! Are you serious!!! 3 months for packages to get to Aussie??? Well that just literally stinks :(

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Ladies if it went via snail mail, then the poor little thing has gotta go under water and hold its breath for a very long time, i was told at least 3 months, but if you have sent it out i am sure it will eventually make its destination. I am still waiting but know that everyone here is so wonderful, trusting, honest and giving mine will come in due course. I am not in a hurry. (well maybe a little) everyone is getting me excited by what they have received already. :)

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

tolepainter54 12-02-2010 06:49 PM

Is anyone still waiting besides me?

Qbee 12-02-2010 06:56 PM

yes :( My poor Secret Pal who is out of the country is :(
I am NOT happy about this! If she doesn't get it by the 12th, I am going to pout :( :( :thumbdown: :cry:

Originally Posted by tolepainter54
Is anyone still waiting besides me?