Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-25-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Welcome back Terri, I've been good littleone so busy getting pressies ready, so busy haven't had time to play. I see from reading all the pages there has been a whole lot of Shenanigans going on. A few more for the naughty list maybe??

Will you stop sucking up already!!!!!!!!!! There were no Shenanigans going on we are human not Saints!!!!!!!!!!! You are just jealious because we were at the REAL North Pole having fun working in Santas shop. While we were doing our jobs we would sing.......
whistle while you work
littleone is a jerk
she tells all lies
and always cries
so whistle while you work!!!!!!!!!!
Even the elves were singing right along with us.

trupeach1 10-25-2010 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by abonda
Hi Terri, Glad you are back!!!! I tried to keep peachy in line while you were gone. I must admit she was a good girl most of the time but ...... I did my part. I definatly need to be taken off the naughty list don't you think???

I agree she does need to come off the naughty list and I know who can replace her!Giving brownies to Reindeer what were you thinking!

Who gave brownies to the reindeer I heard that they were sick. It wasn't me just like with dogs chocolate could kill a reindeer. Was it really one of us??????????? I think it might have been someone from the Oompah Band they were pretty much toast from the the beer they were drinking. My word did you see the size of the beer steins they had. Not only that they could barely speak a work of English so I didn't know what to answer when they asked me a question. That really big fat one, you know the one who had the hair growing out of his nose well he tried to feed the little baby piglet sausage, Now that was just sick trying to make the poor little piggy into a cannibal. I bet it was him feeding the brownies to the reindeer.

sandpat 10-25-2010 04:35 PM

Hey Terri...so your back!!! Yeah!!

Now I'll tell you the real truth...there is a rather small group of folks on here that are just plain delusional (or maybe they ate way too many of those special type of brownies while they were perfecting the recipe)...anyway...they have really gone off the deep end and they are trying to drag others into the fray! They started out on the naughty list and I see no reason for them to come off of it.....And one of them is trying to throw me under the bus!

cbridges22 10-25-2010 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by littleone
Welcome back Terri, I've been good littleone so busy getting pressies ready, so busy haven't had time to play. I see from reading all the pages there has been a whole lot of Shenanigans going on. A few more for the naughty list maybe??

Will you stop sucking up already!!!!!!!!!! There were no Shenanigans going on we are human not Saints!!!!!!!!!!! You are just jealious because we were at the REAL North Pole having fun working in Santas shop. While we were doing our jobs we would sing.......
whistle while you work
littleone is a jerk
she tells all lies
and always cries
Even the elves were singing right along with us.

You missed your calling as a jingle writer.I laughed so hard I wet my pants.Or maybe you should write short stories ,you have the talent.

sandpat 10-25-2010 04:43 PM

And now 2 of you are being mean....Terri- I think this is for double naughty marks...

cbridges22 10-25-2010 05:04 PM

I am not being naughty!I am complimenting Peachy on her talents and besides what she said about Littleone is true. Telling the truth is not naughty.

abonda 10-25-2010 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda
Hi Terri, Glad you are back!!!! I tried to keep peachy in line while you were gone. I must admit she was a good girl most of the time but ...... I did my part. I definatly need to be taken off the naughty list don't you think???

I agree she does need to come off the naughty list and I know who can replace her!Giving brownies to Reindeer what were you thinking!

Who gave brownies to the reindeer I heard that they were sick. It wasn't me just like with dogs chocolate could kill a reindeer. Was it really one of us??????????? I think it might have been someone from the Oompah Band they were pretty much toast from the the beer they were drinking. My word did you see the size of the beer steins they had. Not only that they could barely speak a work of English so I didn't know what to answer when they asked me a question. That really big fat one, you know the one who had the hair growing out of his nose well he tried to feed the little baby piglet sausage, Now that was just sick trying to make the poor little piggy into a cannibal. I bet it was him feeding the brownies to the reindeer.

you know peachy I think your right!!!!!!!!!!!! I did see that fat one with the nose hairs licking his fingers that were full of chocolate and he was standing by the reindeers stall. I think I heard him say something like do ya wanta get high... high... high.. Fly in the sky....i...i I could be wrong but I don't think so.

littleone 10-25-2010 05:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
whistle while you work
littleone is a jerk
she tells all lies
and always cries
Even the elves were singing right along with us.[/quote]

You weren't working you all were partying the whole time Terri was away. She had no sooner signed off and YOU Peachy was sending out invites to a quilting bee that you even suggested some special brownies be had at the QB. Me I was busy getting pressies ready for the big day; almost done. I have been fixing harnesses and shining up the bells the reindeer will be using on the big night; they were mighty dirty from last year's flight. I have also been helping the big guy get the reindeer in shape for the big night. Santa has been having practice runs late at night. did you know that at this time of year at the north pole it is dark almost 18 hours a day. Lots of flight practicing going on. Got a little break this morning and had some fun making snow angels out back.

My Snowangel this morning
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91411[/ATTACH]

Flight practice
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91414[/ATTACH]

abonda 10-25-2010 05:54 PM

I think in adobes boxes you will find wild Hawaiian print fabrics to go on her RR center.Her SS would want to give her stuff she likes and I get it on good authority she loves electric blue Hawaiian fabric.I bet that is because she has been working at the snow cone stand at the North Pole and longing for warm weather.Snow cones are such a tropical thing.I am still down here at the barn and you should see the lovely throws trupeach has made for the Reindeer,I think she has surly moved to the good list after her great kindness shown to animals.She did leave me with somewhat of a mess after the hoe down.Strudel and brownie crumbs everywhere and the cloggers made a few dents in the barn floor.Reindeer have diarrhea after getting into the spiked eggnog.Who did that?And there is so morbidly obese guy passed out in the sleigh,could be one of the yodelers surely its not Santa!I do see brownie crumbs leading to the sleigh.ANDREA,what did you do to the brownies!!!!!

Why is everyone always blaming ME!!! All I did was be nice and bring dessert to your party. WHO told you I like electric blue Hawaiian fabric!! :thumbdown: I do love snow cones but not on a quilt. You should have seen my face when I saw that Hawaiian fabric not to mention the plaid. I really do hope you were joking? My sister squeeled didn't she????????????????!!!!!! I hope I didn't hurt your feelings? I do like the material just not on my RR center. :roll:

abonda 10-25-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I think you guys got into those "special" brownies days ago!:shock::lol:!!

abonda...thats quite the pile of loot ya' got there. I wonder, since you are still naughty what might be in all those boxes....coal? animal parts? sticks? empty candy wrappers? fruit peels???????/

I haven't looked at ALL MY presents because you are not suppose to look until November 12th but I have been feeling and shaking!!!!!!!!!! and smelling. It does NOT sound like coal to me!! or smell like dead animals or anything like that, But I do smell something sweet!!! and It feels like soft and fluffy and It makes a pretty little tink sound! I wonder..............