Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

dreamer2009 10-19-2011 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Working, well I'm meant to be.

Watcha doing??

I am extremely burnt out from last night.
I need a vacation...

lindyline 10-19-2011 11:24 PM

Me too. I really need a vacation.
Next week DH is having more surgery, so lots of sewing and worry time.
Really really really need that vacation.
Not gonna happen though!!
Although DH owes me a holiday to New Zealand.
Probably not the right time to be bringing that up!!

catpawski 10-20-2011 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by catpawski
Ghee .............after reading the last 90 pages I now know why I've been receiving fat quarters of oriental fabric with sticky candy on it..................must be those naughty girls trying to be good.............next time please just send the the fat quarters without all that goo..oo..oo..ooooooooooooooooo.........wonder where they got my address.........

We are sneaky.

Don't call us naughty for nothing!!

May have been sticky but awfully pretty. !.!.

Pretty they are for sure...............but it took 3 washing to get all the sticky goo out.......................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

must be everyone else is quiet about their fabric packages.....Sharon and Terri are sure going to have a hard time getting all their fabric back

lindyline 10-20-2011 03:41 AM

Ghee .............after reading the last 90 pages I now know why I've been receiving fat quarters of oriental fabric with sticky candy on it..................must be those naughty girls trying to be good.............next time please just send the the fat quarters without all that goo..oo..oo..ooooooooooooooooo.........wonder where they got my address.........

We are sneaky.

Pretty they are for sure...............but it took 3 washing to get all the sticky goo out.......................

must be everyone else is quiet about their fabric packages.....Sharon and Terri are sure going to have a hard time getting all their fabric back

Getting their fabric back?Who said anything about taking their fabric, alls I remember is playing in it, and dyeing some of it, and rolling it in the mud, and getting toffee all over it.:):)
It's all still there, just not like they left it..

Ann L 10-20-2011 04:47 AM

My gift has been bought and packaged up. Need to get it in the mail as it has a LONG way to go.

catpawski 10-20-2011 05:51 AM

We are sneaky.

Getting their fabric back?Who said anything about taking their fabric, alls I remember is playing in it, and dyeing some of it, and rolling it in the mud, and getting toffee all over it.:):)

I see that smirk and twinkle in your eye............

If it wasn't you than who was it..................????????

dreamer2009 10-20-2011 06:13 AM

We are sneaky.

WELL.......................................we will never tell who did it !!!!!!

catpawski 10-20-2011 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

We are sneaky.

Dreamer ........who would of guessed..........it might be you..... :mrgreen:

dreamer2009 10-20-2011 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

We are sneaky.

Dreamer ........who would of guessed..........it might be you..... :mrgreen:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................. ..................

........................................I was smart enough to wear gloves :)

Yosamitesa 10-20-2011 07:56 AM

Soooo...who LOVES batiks???