Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

leiladylei54 10-20-2011 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Soooo...who LOVES batiks???

Me...I love them!!!

Tink's Mom 10-20-2011 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Gee Susie- can't imagine what might have you so busy these days ??? LOL the final count down begins :thumbup:

ME either! I'm just sitting here eating bonbons! LOL

Judith1005 10-21-2011 05:14 AM

well, i have all my store bought goodies put aside for my ss.(except for the chocolate. yeah, i don't trust myself with that in the house. it would just be a nibble fest.)lol now, i just need to get cracking on my homemade touches to add to it. i just love homemade. it gives it that special touch. yes, i'm proscrastinating just a bit. i'm going to be trying a new technique and it's making me a bit nervous. but, normally, i'm a "make it work" person. lol maybe when i finish it, i will post for feedback. my ss hardly ever comes on or comments much....i'll think about it.

luvTooQuilt 10-21-2011 05:37 AM

OK so to sum it up....

~ 4 MANDATORY fat quarters

PLUS

~ Gift or gifts totaling a MINIMUM of $20

AND........

~ Package MUST have a Delivery Confirmation
~ Secret Santa MUST be written on outside box
~ Package MUST be mailed NO LATER to our SECRET SANTA by November 21..

(is this correct?? .... anything else Im missing ????? )

Yosamitesa 10-21-2011 07:04 AM

WELCOME LUV!!!! You have missed all of the fun!!!

abonda 10-21-2011 04:36 PM

Ok after watching Santa Clause II on tv last night, I have finally sent out my secret santa package to one lucky little lady or gent!! It was such fun to do.... I really hope my pal is excited by what santa has sent..... Hint Hint
We have something in common can you believe it... North, South, East or WEST.......Can you guess???? who I am..... sending to?

dreamer2009 10-21-2011 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
Ok after watching Santa Clause II on tv last night, I have finally sent out my secret santa package to one lucky little lady or gent!! It was such fun to do.... I really hope my pal is excited by what santa has sent..... Hint Hint
We have something in common can you believe it... North, South, East or WEST.......Can you guess???? who I am..... sending to?

I'm not very good with hints...can you spell it out :)

dreamer2009 10-21-2011 04:45 PM

LINDYLINE AND CHARLEE

where are you hiding ?????????????????

abonda 10-21-2011 05:06 PM

WEST is all I'm saying???

dreamer2009 10-21-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
WEST is all I'm saying???

ummmmmmmmmmm

west of what ??