Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

dreamer2009 10-11-2011 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I was so proud of myself,took my SS to the post office and mailed it today.Got home and realized I had forgot to get a delivery confirmation,no big deal I just ran back to the Post Office and ask for my package back and guess what the big truck had already picked it up!Well if my person does not get it in a couple weeks at least I have time to shop again.

oh !! positive shopper here :)
I'm sure it will get where it is going.
Is it coming to me :)

dreamer2009 10-11-2011 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
I'm still putting stuff in the box :D
I've got finish up my IRR top before I can start making Christmas for anybody :D
but my little person is gonna like what I put in her box :D
and it doesn't include any "coal" :D

but my little person is gonna like what I put in her box :D
and it doesn't include any "coal"

well I'm little....is it coming here...lol

Leota 10-11-2011 02:34 PM

oh oh oh... I know how we call all stay off of the naughty list :D
I wasn't busy today so I decided to count the pieces of coal that were in the coal bucket... only 32 pieces :(... If all of us would put in just one piece of "coal" in the bucket Santa would stay toasty warm next to his stove :D and because we all helped him stay warm he'd remember our kindness and not put us on the naughty list :D

CloverPatch 10-11-2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
You are correct- it is just a suggestion list to help out the first time Santas that might be having a hard time figuring out what to get. Also maybe a way to get some that seldom post to post a few more hints about themselves :wink:

Ohhhh!!!!!!

I know I don't fit in the catagory of "not posting often"
but one thing I collect and love to get are trading pins... like lapel pins, and example would be like the disney trading pins, but I fancy them all.

dreamer2009 10-11-2011 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch

Originally Posted by sharon b
You are correct- it is just a suggestion list to help out the first time Santas that might be having a hard time figuring out what to get. Also maybe a way to get some that seldom post to post a few more hints about themselves :wink:

Ohhhh!!!!!!

I know I don't fit in the catagory of "not posting often"
but one thing I collect and love to get are trading pins... like lapel pins, and example would be like the disney trading pins, but I fancy them all.

OMGOSH~~~I gave away thousands of those to the auction house to help my friend after an accident.

lindyline 10-11-2011 03:31 PM

Dreamer if you're behaving............then.......................... howcome...

.........................aalll yoouur ..............................sttttuuuuffffff..... ........

Is Ooovver.......heeeerrrreeeee...........in my corner.

It's so hard to drag all your stuff back. Come and help.

TangleJaw 10-11-2011 03:34 PM

i don't know what to make my pal(i guess you would call her that?). She likes homemade stuff and i dont know what to make for christmasy stuff! Im going to get her fat quarters of course, but want to make her something..

dreamer2009 10-11-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Dreamer if you're behaving............then.......................... howcome...

.........................aalll yoouur ..............................sttttuuuuffffff..... ........

Is Ooovver.......heeeerrrreeeee...........in my corner.

It's so hard to drag all your stuff back. Come and help.

NO.....................................I'm to busy smelling............................
my package for coal !!

dreamer2009 10-11-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by TangleJaw
i don't know what to make my pal(i guess you would call her that?). She likes homemade stuff and i dont know what to make for christmasy stuff! Im going to get her fat quarters of course, but want to make her something..

just make something from the heart :)

lindyline 10-11-2011 03:46 PM

Ow come ondreamer open it. Then we'll all know what's in it!
Open.........oPen..........open............

You know you want to, and we know you will!!

PS what does coal smell like??It might be mixed with baby powder. :D