Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

KGoodhand 10-25-2011 12:31 PM

I received a parcel today from HOLLAND!!!!!
It does not say anything!!! NOTHING!!!! I sent a PM to Terri to see if it is my SS or not!!! AAHH!!!!! I need to know if I can open it or not!!!! If it is my SS, I need to hide it!!! FAST!!!!!

maine ladybug 10-25-2011 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
It does not say anything!!! NOTHING!!!! I sent a PM to Terri to see if it is my SS or not!!! AAHH!!!!! I need to know if I can open it or not!!!! If it is my SS, I need to hide it!!! FAST!!!!!

Aren't you the lucky one!! I hope you don't peek. It will be more fun if you wait!

annthreecats 10-25-2011 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Cool. Foreign Fat Quarters. Neato!!!

skaduzy 10-25-2011 01:21 PM

I have been stitching a few gifts for my Secret Santa pal and think I have everything pretty much ready to wrap. Hope she likes everything she gets when the time comes to open the box. :lol: She isn't all that far from me.......:roll:.......... not sure how many miles.....and I'm not telling anyway.

Judith1005 10-25-2011 01:41 PM

it's starting to look a lot like christmas...aack, it's not even halloween yet. i'm almost ready to send my SS her/his package. I just have one more thing to make. That's on the list for tomorrow. I want to try to get my package out by th end of the week. I love sending suprises.:)

sharon b 10-25-2011 01:46 PM

Kendra- STEP AWAY from the package :wink: LOL

pennijanine 10-25-2011 02:56 PM

I love sending suprises.

I LOVE getting surprises!!

KGoodhand 10-25-2011 03:10 PM

AAAHHH!!!! it is my SS gift!!!!!
Now to go and hide it!!! I promise I will be good!! I LOVE surprises!!!! This is going to be a good one just from the start because I have never known anyone from Holland!!! When is the opening date???!!!??? :? :thumbup:

great aunt jacqui 10-25-2011 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm sure that whatever is sent to those that didn't list anything will be loved very much!

I only mentioned a few things, because it is the thought and I WILL LOVE anything secret santa sends.

also there will be no way for my pal to open and peek and rewrap.....I am the TAPE queen. my dd hated theboxes I mailed to college.

wuv2quilt 10-25-2011 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt

Originally Posted by pennijanine
I am going to hold off on mailing mine. The longer the box sits here, the more stuff gets added!!

I'm waiting a bit too...I keep finding and making all sorts of goodies for my pal :thumbup:
Hope she likes all her little pretties :D

Oh, I will love them. More, please!

SILLY, it might not be you....it could be lindyline...or dreamer....or ummm I could just keep all the pretties......nawww, can't do that, cause then I'd have no pretties :shock: