Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

sharon b 10-25-2011 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
AAAHHH!!!! it is my SS gift!!!!!
Now to go and hide it!!! I promise I will be good!! I LOVE surprises!!!! This is going to be a good one just from the start because I have never known anyone from Holland!!! When is the opening date???!!!??? :? :thumbup:

I am not saying yes or no- what I am saying is better safe than sorry :lol: Wait until you hear back from Terri :thumbup:

KGoodhand 10-25-2011 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
AAAHHH!!!! it is my SS gift!!!!!
Now to go and hide it!!! I promise I will be good!! I LOVE surprises!!!! This is going to be a good one just from the start because I have never known anyone from Holland!!! When is the opening date???!!!??? :? :thumbup:

I am not saying yes or no- what I am saying is better safe than sorry :lol: Wait until you hear back from Terri :thumbup:

Oh I actually sent Terri a PM and heard back from her that yes indeed it is my SS gift!!! :D :D :D :D :D

jeantro 10-25-2011 06:35 PM

I received my package today. Looks like it's from CA. I'm puttin g it away because I'm afraid it might get opened

zoeytoo 10-26-2011 12:24 AM

Rose colored fabric
And warm quilted mittens
Anything at all about cats or kittens
Holiday music to make me sing
These are a few of my favorite things
Crossword and jigsaw are puzzles I treasure
And I Always love a new tape measure
Caricatures like the grumpy old' dames
Scarves that are the color of flames
When the day's long
When I'm tired
When I'm feeling sad
I always remember the forum is near
And then I don't feel so bad!
:). :). :). Sing to the tune of "these are a few of my favorite things" from Mary Poppins I think?

Trying to help my Secret Santa with some ideas of fun stuff for me. Oh, and a mink...that's all.:)

Ann L 10-26-2011 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by zoeytoo
Rose colored fabric
And warm quilted mittens
Anything at all about cats or kittens
Holiday music to make me sing
These are a few of my favorite things
Crossword and jigsaw are puzzles I treasure
And I Always love a new tape measure
Caricatures like the grumpy old' dames
Scarves that are the color of flames
When the day's long
When I'm tired
When I'm feeling sad
I always remember the forum is near
And then I don't feel so bad!
:). :). :). Sing to the tune of "these are a few of my favorite things" from Mary Poppins I think?

Trying to help my Secret Santa with some ideas of fun stuff for me. Oh, and a mink...that's all.:)

Wish I could be so witty!

lindyline 10-26-2011 02:04 AM

Mary Poppins ??
Try the sound of music
And yes it was Julie Andrews who sang it!!

Ann L 10-26-2011 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Mary Poppins ??
Try the sound of music
And yes it was Julie Andrews who sang it!!

Good catch Lindyline. Too early here for me to realize it was the wrong movie :oops:

emerald46 10-26-2011 06:40 AM

Mailed my package today. Knowing how naughty we all are...lots of tape outside and goodies wrapped inside box. Love doing surprises. Like when the kiddoes were little...before they could make those real lists...lol!

Yosamitesa 10-26-2011 09:15 AM

Trying to find 1 more thing to go in my SS box and then it will be ready to ship to somewhere FUN!!! Now...where did I set my coffee down at?

Beachbound 10-26-2011 10:13 AM

Mine went out today also! Now to sit & wait for incoming!!! LOL!