Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

TiltedEars 11-10-2011 07:13 PM

Nope. Not even a shake. A tiny little listen with a stethoscope is OK if you don't tell anyone, but absolutely no shaking!

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt (Post 4663604)
I hear my package calling me....somebody talk me down...can I give it a little shake? :shock:

maine ladybug 11-10-2011 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sandynorm (Post 4663465)
ok, so i am back from a wonderful vacation and now I am lost with this exchange and the new board. I was trying to catch up but I have missed, but there is just so much, so I am asking...
are we supposed to let someone know when we mail our SS pkg? and if so, who?
I think it was decided that we would open them on the 11th of Dec, but was a time set?
I did put my package in the mail today since it has a long way to travel!!!

Yes, Sandynorm, you are supposed to let the leader know when you mail your package out and when you receive your package from your Secret Santa. She needs to know for her records ( I'm sure she wants to make sure everyone gets a package and on time ). Also, the last date I heard was Dec. 11th for opening the packages. Don't know if a time has been given yet. Hope this helps you out.

fidgety 11-11-2011 12:48 AM

Oh i was so excited I finally got my SS package together and was ready to go mail it tomorrow... I guess thats not going to happen now since tomorrow is a holiday... Are they open on sat??? lol...

lindyline 11-11-2011 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars (Post 4663947)
Nope. Not even a shake. A tiny little listen with a stethoscope is OK if you don't tell anyone, but absolutely no shaking!

Come on be brave, give it a good shake!!
The you can join us in the naughty corner!!
We have a lot of fun over here.

ligia 11-11-2011 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 4659589)
Next week, I will be sending out PMs to those I haven't heard from to see what is going on.

It'll be good Terri.
So far no word from my SS about getting the box.

grann of 6 11-11-2011 04:29 AM

Okay, everyone. I am in on the Secret Santa too, but haven't been posting because I couldn't find it. What have I missed? I am not going to try to read 206 pages. I see we are opening on Dec. 11th? I will mail my package on Monday, I guess. BTW, I am doing bold because the light stuff is too hard to read.

dconroy84 11-11-2011 07:51 AM

Hi Jen Gaile,
Happy Birthday to us Happy Birthday to us.

Donna C.

great aunt jacqui 11-11-2011 11:27 AM

I live in the woods......

Originally Posted by Tulip (Post 4661917)
:oMailed out my SS package today, *** Over the river and through the woods.......
Should be arriving on Saturday according to Jen at the PO!
:D:D

SulaBug 11-11-2011 12:24 PM

Hello Secret Santa's!! :D
Just to let you know that two Secret Santa packages will be mailed out on Monday, 11-14-11. One will be from me & the other will be from my Mom (Handquilter). So keep an eye out for these packages to arrive!! I wonder where they are going & who will get them?
:D :D :D :D

wanda lou 11-11-2011 02:20 PM

Ohhh sweet , packages every where, you know it it so hard sitting here looking at this big box....
the count down is on..