Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

dreamer2009 10-29-2011 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline

Originally Posted by Charlee

Originally Posted by lindyline
I think she's really naughty.

I think she should go on Santa's naughty list.

I think we should come off that list.

I think we're not THAT naughty anymore.

That's what I think!.!

Hummmpppphhhh!! Teach YOU to think!!

I'll have you know I'm a VERY good girl!!

*poke*

See Terri, charlee's not that good.

There's all that hair pulling, and now the poking.

MMMmmmmmmm definitely not on the good list.

Now me, I've reaaaallly been trying to stay outta strife.

Not going so good, but I am trying.

Now, exactly when will that SS gift be arriving so I can just

rip into it................................................ ...................

.................................................. ............................................

.................................................. ............................................

...............uhmmmm, I mean so I can look and admire it from

afar, anad not even touch it.MMMmmmm that's what I meant.

Are we believing any of this???????????????????? :roll: :roll:

Lindy......................I'm thinking we will be lucky if ours arrive
on time what with the way we have been goin on about not
opening them..........................we are good girls aren't we !!

Beachbound 10-29-2011 07:29 AM

Good Morning! How many SS usually get to open together? With all of the different time zones I would think it's awfully hard. My SS must know that I have a hard time waiting to open...that box cutter just slips out of my hands sometimes!

sharon b 10-29-2011 07:33 AM

last year I think we had about 100 in chat at one time- not everyone could talk and it was very HECTIC but fun :thumbup:

grandme26 10-29-2011 08:57 AM

I will be starting on a ******* for my SS gift. I will say my SS person is nice so I see that lets a lot of you out.

dreamer2009 10-29-2011 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by grandme26
I will be starting on a ******* for my SS gift. I will say my SS person is nice so I see that lets a lot of you out.

OK!!!!............................................ ................................................

............................................going. ...............................................

to................................................ .......................corner................

..................and............................. .............crying now...................

It's Charlee that wanted to be bad first :(

Beachbound 10-29-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
last year I think we had about 100 in chat at one time- not everyone could talk and it was very HECTIC but fun :thumbup:

that's AMAZING!!!!!!!

Beachbound 10-29-2011 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

OK!!!!............................................ ................................................

............................................going. ...............................................

to................................................ .......................corner................

..................and............................. .............crying now...................

wondering if you have pretties in that corner with you......you seem to spend a lot of time there

:lol:

dreamer2009 10-29-2011 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Beachbound

wondering if you have pretties in that corner with you......you seem to spend a lot of time there

Hummmmmmmmm....................................... ............................

not laughing.......................................... ........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

grandme26 10-29-2011 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Beachbound

Hummmmmmmmm....................................... ............................

not laughing.......................................... ........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sure if you turn your ways around you will have lots of pretty things and not in the corner.

SulaBug 10-29-2011 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Just a note to let my Secret Santa swap partner know that I haven't mailed her package out yet. It will be going out next week for sure. I just didn't want to torture her to soon!! :thumbup: Oh, I wonder what it could be? :D I hope you like everyhting that comes in it.
:D :D :D :D

Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait! I love everything!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are most Welcome!! :D If it comes to you, I already know you will love it all!! Hmmmmmm..............
:D :D :D :D