Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

lindyline 10-27-2011 11:43 AM

You are not allergic to coal!!
But if you send it my way, what a waste. We're heading into summer and it's gonna be a hottie.
As for postage out of USA try sending to there. You have a $9- surcharge on everything over 460 grams.

Ann L 10-27-2011 01:03 PM

Yikes! Lindyline. Thats enough to sour anyone one sending a package. The other way isn't inexpensive either. Can't win for loosing! I figure that I can't take it with me so I am letting someone else enjoy something fun.

dreamer2009 10-27-2011 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
You are not allergic to coal!!
But if you send it my way, what a waste. We're heading into summer and it's gonna be a hottie.
As for postage out of USA try sending to there. You have a $9- surcharge on everything over 460 grams.

am so allergic..............<sticking out tongue>

KGoodhand 10-27-2011 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Originally Posted by sharon b

AAAHHH!!!! it is my SS gift!!!!!
Now to go and hide it!!! I promise I will be good!! I LOVE surprises!!!! This is going to be a good one just from the start because I have never known anyone from Holland!!! When is the opening date???!!!??? :? :thumbup:

I am not saying yes or no- what I am saying is better safe than sorry :lol: Wait until you hear back from Terri :thumbup:

Oh I actually sent Terri a PM and heard back from her that yes indeed it is my SS gift!!! :D :D :D :D :D

KENDRA !!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW..................................NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Dreamer! I have it hidden away!! I love surprises so much I don't want to spoil it!!! Sorry! But I am being a good girl like my momma taught me!! :P

dreamer2009 10-27-2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

AAAHHH!!!! it is my SS gift!!!!!
Now to go and hide it!!! I promise I will be good!! I LOVE surprises!!!! This is going to be a good one just from the start because I have never known anyone from Holland!!! When is the opening date???!!!??? :? :thumbup:

I am not saying yes or no- what I am saying is better safe than sorry :lol: Wait until you hear back from Terri :thumbup:

Oh I actually sent Terri a PM and heard back from her that yes indeed it is my SS gift!!! :D :D :D :D :D

KENDRA !!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW..................................NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Dreamer! I have it hidden away!! I love surprises so much I don't want to spoil it!!! Sorry! But I am being a good girl like my momma taught me!! :P

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Yosamitesa 10-28-2011 07:42 AM

This place has been REALLY quiet since yesterday...where is everyone??? I hear crickets chirping

dreamer2009 10-28-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
This place has been REALLY quiet since yesterday...where is everyone??? I hear crickets chirping

they are in their rooms peeking thru the wrapping and trying to figure out how to rewrap and make look nice again.

Yosamitesa 10-28-2011 07:57 AM

they are in their rooms peeking thru the wrapping and trying to figure out how to rewrap and make look nice again.

LOL!!! Too funny!!!

dreamer2009 10-28-2011 08:03 AM

LOL!!! Too funny!!!

honestly why waste time rewrapping it's not like we can see !!
roflmbo

maine ladybug 10-28-2011 11:09 AM

Or maybe we are out checking our mailbox again to see if our SS has sent us anything yet.......