Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

dreamer2009 10-28-2011 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Or maybe we are out checking our mailbox again to see if our SS has sent us anything yet.......

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. .....................

..............................................runn ing to see if mine is there.............

.................nope; nothing :(

maine ladybug 10-28-2011 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

Or maybe we are out checking our mailbox again to see if our SS has sent us anything yet.......

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. .....................

..............................................runn ing to see if mine is there.............

.................nope; nothing :(

Nope....me either!!

Yosamitesa 10-28-2011 11:21 AM

my person must be so bummed too...I haven't mailed mine yet. Waiting for 1 more thing. :)

brushandthimble 10-28-2011 11:29 AM

just sent pm to say mine was mailed.

The 11th is great for me:) is it the 11th yet???
I need to check the mail box... and tell DH not to be helpful and open any package that comes for me :lol:

koko 10-28-2011 11:43 AM

Can't believe it - my Secret Santa package arrived Wednesday and I have like forever to wait til I can open it. It's doesn't rattle or make any noise at all so it must be chocked full and packed really well!! When my mailman delivered it he said Shhhhhh - it's a secret as to who it is from! So now I have to wait, and wait and wait.

maine ladybug 10-28-2011 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by koko
Can't believe it - my Secret Santa package arrived Wednesday and I have like forever to wait til I can open it. It's doesn't rattle or make any noise at all so it must be chocked full and packed really well!! When my mailman delivered it he said Shhhhhh - it's a secret as to who it is from! So now I have to wait, and wait and wait.

I think you are one of the lucky ones!! You get to see the package and wonder whats in it and get more and more excited by the day!!!!

ONLY 43 MORE DAYS UNTIL DECEMBER 11th!!!!

koko 10-28-2011 11:56 AM

I think you are one of the lucky ones!! You get to see the package and wonder whats in it and get more and more excited by the day!!!!

I'm on vacation now and will be attending the International Quilt Show in Houston next week so I can only dream about what is in my box at home...told the family not to touch!!!....will also be able to pick up a few items at this event for my Secret Santa package which I will be mailing out when I get back....well before the deadline.

KGoodhand 10-28-2011 12:03 PM

Is waiting a good thing?!?! It keeps staring at me!!!! I amd excited to see what it is!! I can hear mine shift around when I move it!!!!

dreamer2009 10-28-2011 12:46 PM

WOW........................................you are so lucky :)

tlrnhi 10-28-2011 12:46 PM

Kendra....be good! you know you have to wait.