Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Krystyna 09-02-2011 06:17 PM

Crazy Quiltin Robin, you will be missed this time around, but I'm sure you'll be in everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Dragonfly Nana, can't wait to see what you turn out. Always fun.

Bonni, I am now nominating you as the official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl. Do we have a second?

Chele, now that we're sort of unpacked from evacuating, I'm rounding up all the selvage I tucked away for you. Yes, it was in my evac bags! Crazy, huh?

Scrappy Louisa, hoping you have a happy birthday!

Viking Quilter - that is lovely!

OKSewGlad - Thanks so much for those pix! Gorgeous!

Well, my partner and her hubby are flying 3,000 miles from home to a job interview... so I guess I have some time.

Got my black and whites, but my mind is a blank. What to do, what to do, what to do???

I think it's going to be "boring" this month (that means "normal")

Send some inspiration my way, will you?

kwiltkrazy 09-02-2011 06:29 PM

Thanks for all the warm welcome backs. I am very glad to be back, and to have some free time again, quilt shows are quite absorbing. Ready to rock and roll, like the black and white theme, and talked to my partner, and have lots of ideas brewing in my head.

Dragonfly Nana 09-02-2011 07:51 PM

Thanks for the praise Krystyna. I love to see what you create too.
I second the nomination for Bonni :-)

LeslieFrost 09-02-2011 07:54 PM

Krystyna: Bonni, I am now nominating you as the official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl. Do we have a second?

Second! All in favor?

Krystyna, you are too funny! Are you a parliamentarian too?

sapdoggie 09-02-2011 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost
Krystyna: Bonni, I am now nominating you as the official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl. Do we have a second?

Second! All in favor?

Krystyna, you are too funny! Are you a parliamentarian too?

Aye - motion passed :!: :!: :!:

Bonni - you are now the "Official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl "

Has anyone created a badge or crown ?

oksewglad 09-02-2011 10:03 PM

Oh I see a quilt coming from somewhere!

Krystyna 09-03-2011 03:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No crown or badge, but here is the official Sunshine Girl Doll for Bonni, the Official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl!

nancia 09-03-2011 04:06 AM

boy, krystyna, that was quick! what fabrics did you use and how tall is the doll?

sapdoggie 09-03-2011 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
No crown or badge, but here is the official Sunshine Girl Doll for Bonni, the Official Doll Quilt Sunshine Girl!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

goldsberry921 09-03-2011 04:27 AM

How cute!!!!!