Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Krystyna 09-03-2011 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by nancia
boy, krystyna, that was quick! what fabrics did you use and how tall is the doll?

What I'm quick at is doing a Google image search! It's actually an adult mascot costume from Milanoo.com

1234Irene 09-03-2011 05:51 AM

Got everything moved into my new sewing room, just not unpacked yet. BUT!.......guess what? I found my fire fabric! YEA! I KNEW I had some! Now to unpack, and work on my partners DQ during rest times......*happy dancing.......... I am sooooo happy right now!

Krystyna 09-03-2011 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by 1234Irene
Got everything moved into my new sewing room, just not unpacked yet. BUT!.......guess what? I found my fire fabric! YEA! I KNEW I had some! Now to unpack, and work on my partners DQ during rest times......*happy dancing.......... I am sooooo happy right now!

Nothing like a flaming doll quilt! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SewExtremeSeams 09-03-2011 06:47 AM

:oops: :oops: Ooops! I have been dreaming up what I was going to do for this month's swap... and just woke up to the fact that I did NOT sign up... how could that be??? Guess I will watch from the sidelines and be more than ready for October! Waving from the side... you go girls. :-D

Krystyna 09-03-2011 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
:oops: :oops: Ooops! I have been dreaming up what I was going to do for this month's swap... and just woke up to the fact that I did NOT sign up... how could that be??? Guess I will watch from the sidelines and be more than ready for October! Waving from the side... you go girls. :-D

Chele, I'll do two if you pair me with SewEx! Then I get to go shopping again!

SewExtremeSeams 09-03-2011 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Hi Krystyna, Wow, thanks. Can't wait to see what you come up with... :-D

Krystyna 09-03-2011 10:10 AM

YAY! I'm so excited! I'm doing one "normal" one and ... I get to scare the whim whams out of a new person, too! Whoohooo!

shelburn 09-03-2011 10:37 AM

YAY! I'm so excited! I'm doing one "normal" one and ... I get to scare the whim whams out of a new person, too! Whoohooo!
Sounds like fun!!! I never like to do things as they are supposed to be done. Have my quilt almost done and am thinking about another one. If someone needs a partner that signs up late, you can count me in. I just love these little gems and end up making several of them anyway.

AngieS 09-03-2011 10:38 AM

That's funny! :) Nice of you to do two of them! :)

SewExtremeSeams 09-03-2011 01:30 PM

ha.. ha.. ha.. you mean a new partner... to you? I have been in all but one since October 2010 sewwww I don't think you can really scare me. I like out of the ordinary... except I don't care for halloweeny stuff. :lol: :thumbup: