Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Linny 09-12-2011 01:27 PM

Wow again. Moosegirl, I love everything you made, but the pear is just exquisite. Did you watercolor the pear fabric? I have two Pear artworks and I would love to do one like yours. Can you share your technique?

SewExtremeSeams 09-12-2011 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Here is my beautiful doll quilt from Moosegirl!

Wow!!! Moosegirl, what a beauty. Dotcom, you are soooo lucky! Love that bowl, too. Looks like one of my quilts! :mrgreen:

Krystyna, you are too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moosegirl, so cool! I love the pear in the quilt and your label. Wow. :-D

Krystyna 09-12-2011 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Wow!!! Moosegirl, what a beauty. Dotcom, you are soooo lucky! Love that bowl, too. Looks like one of my quilts! :mrgreen:

Yes. Let the laughter continue. I see your doll quilt was delivered. Speechless, aren't you? I owe you one.
:shock:

SewExtremeSeams 09-12-2011 04:15 PM

:-D :-D :-D :-D

My DH just brought in the package from New York that I was expecting. I couldn't wait to see what Krystyna came up with.

Krystyna, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cool. Such a clever idea. Thank you so much.

As for wild pile of thingies... well, I can't wait to see what I come up with either. You will be the first to know though.

Thanks. What a fun partner to have for this black and white swap. :D :D :D

PS: I will try to post tomorrow afternoon.

SewExtremeSeams 09-12-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Yes. Let the laughter continue. I see your doll quilt was delivered. Speechless, aren't you? I owe you one.
:shock:

:shock: :shock: What? :shock: :shock:

What do you mean you 'owe me one'? I love the doll quilt you made for me. You are silly.

Krystyna 09-12-2011 05:26 PM

It's scary. You are kind.

Conniequilts 09-12-2011 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Friday was a bit of a downer day for me. I came home really wanting to do nothing more than go to bed. I walked into the kitchen after getting home from work and saw a package on the island. I couldn't think of what it was. When I saw my name on the package I was still confused and nothing was registering until.....I opened the package and found this beautiful doll quilt. It made me feel so much better and I spent the weekend enjoying my nice little surprise.

Krystyna 09-12-2011 05:39 PM

What a beauty! Who made it?

nancia 09-12-2011 06:01 PM

mmmmm. i love purple! i'm with krystyna, who made it?

Needlegrammy 09-12-2011 06:41 PM

Moosegirl, How awesome! Is it hand dyed or watercolor?