Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

JuanitaBean 09-15-2011 11:52 PM

Barbara got your dq today Featherweight appilque LOVE IT!!!!! Can you post a picture for me I just can't seam to get it to work for me. Picture wont come up. I love doing these dq learning new thing on each one. LOVE my mug quilt too I've got to make one of those. Thanks Juanita

shelburn 09-16-2011 02:23 AM

To cjaye44; Your doll quilt came late yesterday. I can't believe how lovely it is! If this is out of the box for you, you had better step out more often!!!! I just love it. Will post a picture as soon as I can get DH to take a picture. If you don't do pictures, cjaye44, I will also post mine for you as soon as you get it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Shelia

Krystyna 09-16-2011 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by TammyB
Oh, look what BonniFeltz sent to me! I love it. It's beautiful. I know you all are jealous. But, it's mine, all mine. THANK YOU, Bonni! I will truly enjoy it. It's going up on the wall.

Bonni, what a beautiful quilt! You are soooo talented!

Linda, thanks for posting a photo of the little monstrosity.

Chele 09-16-2011 03:42 AM

I love seeing all your creations. What a talented group!

Needlegrammy 09-16-2011 04:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Juanita, So glad you like it. I had so much fun making this I am going to make myself one.
Barbara

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean
Barbara got your dq today Featherweight appilque LOVE IT!!!!! Can you post a picture for me I just can't seam to get it to work for me. Picture wont come up. I love doing these dq learning new thing on each one. LOVE my mug quilt too I've got to make one of those. Thanks Juanita

September doll quilt swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257292[/ATTACH]

Close up of detail
[ATTACH=CONFIG]257293[/ATTACH]

cjaye44 09-16-2011 04:36 AM

Shelia, I'm so glad you like your quilt!! I sure had fun making it. I told myself I was not going to buy any fabric for it...this one was going to be totally made from stash. I didn't realize just how much fabric I had squirreled away........OK OK OK...I knew there was mucho but I guess that I just didn't want to admit to myself that I might have a teensy bit of a collecting disorder :lol: :lol:
When I read your post yesterday that my quilt had been mailed on Monday, the day before yours was mailed here, I rushed out to the mailbox, hoping it was there. Not there...but maybe today!! I'll post a picture just as soon as I get it.

cjaye44 09-16-2011 04:41 AM

Needlegrammy, the Featherweight DQ you made is just adorable!! And the scissor border is perfect for it :thumbup: . I can well understand why you want one for yourself.

moosegirl 09-16-2011 04:59 AM

Wow, the doll quilts are getting better and better, love seeing all the photos and kudos to the makers of these little treasures and hurray to the receivers, I would be very happy with any of them. Keep up the great work and this is a wonderful place to reach outside the box and create new ideas. Moosegirl

Krystyna 09-16-2011 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Juanita, So glad you like it. I had so much fun making this I am going to make myself one.
Barbara

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean

That is AMAZING! Down to the little thread! WOW!!!

Needlegrammy 09-16-2011 05:23 AM

Krystyna, You are so creative. Great job on the decorative stiching.

Bonni, Absolutely beautiful.
Tammy, Can you share???????