Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

jigs1354 09-28-2011 12:37 PM

Thank you Chele for your great hosting for us. I will for sure be back, so don't worry. This is habit forming and I'm already missing it.
jigs1354

Originally Posted by Chele
The September beauties are still arriving! Have I told you how talented you all are? Sorry to see some regulars sitting out, but it is a busy time of year. I know you'll be great cheerleaders. Hurry and finish your projects so you can play again.

AKDaffyodil 09-28-2011 01:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my doll quilt from Immemother today and it is gorgeous!! Kristy, I love it! It is just stunning! Thank you so much, you did a beautiful job.
I hope mine to you isn't on the slow boat.

Thank you again. You are a great swap partner!

Ronnie

Beautiful from Kristy in Australia!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]263760[/ATTACH]

AKDaffyodil 09-28-2011 01:52 PM

I just looked back through the month of quilts. What a talent group we have. The quilts are all so fun and beautiful!
Good job everyone!!

Carron 09-28-2011 01:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by Carron

Originally Posted by SewExtreme

Originally Posted by Carron
I am posting the quilt I sent to Dyer804 because she said that they placed their home for sale and have been sooooooooo busy preparing for an open house. I don't envy her that job.

What a great quilt for Dyer! Where did you ever find that print? That will put a smile on anyone's face. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The faces on the quilt are embroidered but wouldn't that be cool to have fabric with faces printed on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was looking at your quilt at 3:30am. Looked like a print to me. Sew, it was your unique touch to put 1 red tongue on just one of the faces to add the color pop! Cool!

Here is a close up of one of the faces.

shnnn 09-28-2011 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy
Krystyna and Ms Grace, We will miss you! I guess you need to get my quilts done for Christmas.....lol

Thanks so much. I have so much to finish -- both quilting and with my veil business -- that I think I am going to start having anxiety attacks very soon. Maybe I should start my day with a nice glass of wine! I don't know why, but suddenly I have all sorts of veil orders for Equestrian Religious orders. Weird, no???

Equestrian Religious orders? that's a new one on me - isn't equestrian horses? No anxiety attacks! they just get in the way and slow you down. Just remember, everything always works out one way or another.

Patti Sue 09-28-2011 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the adorable Doll Quilt I received from Shirley in TN for Sept. Black and White theme I love it!!!!! have it hanging on the wall arleady djr also the cute little coffee mug rug that will get lots of use as I drink coffee.
Thanks again Shirley (sorry can't remember your board name been a hectic day I'm brain dead)

Patti Sue

Linny 09-28-2011 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by AKDaffyodil
I got my doll quilt from Immemother today and it is gorgeous!! Kristy, I love it! It is just stunning! Thank you so much, you did a beautiful job.
I hope mine to you isn't on the slow boat.

Thank you again. You are a great swap partner!

Ronnie

Love it!

Linny 09-28-2011 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Patti Sue
This is the adorable Doll Quilt I received from Shirley in TN for Sept. Black and White theme I love it!!!!! have it hanging on the wall arleady djr also the cute little coffee mug rug that will get lots of use as I drink coffee.
Thanks again Shirley (sorry can't remember your board name been a hectic day I'm brain dead)

Patti Sue

Cutest little "dolly" doll quilt....great mug rug too!

978gray 09-28-2011 02:56 PM

My doll quilt is winding it's was from Massachusetts to Oregon! Can't wait for my partner to get it!

SewExtremeSeams 09-28-2011 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Patti Sue

Patti Sue

What a sweet little doll! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: