Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Viking Quilter 10-02-2011 04:57 PM

I got my quilt from Jean D. on Friday. I also received two of Jean's patterns with her lovely handmade ceramic buttons. Jeans is a bona fide professional designer. I feel so honored to receive her quilt and patterns. I'll post photos later.

BonniFeltz 10-02-2011 05:17 PM

Most awesome. Can't wait to see the pictures.

emc1118 10-02-2011 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ms Grace also sent a couple fat quarters with the crazy quilt. Nice colors to work with. Thank you.

Extras included with the doll quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]265521[/ATTACH]

Dragonfly Nana 10-02-2011 06:19 PM

Love that mini crazy quilt! I just wish I could learn to sew that freely! My brain is still to matchy-matchy but all of you are inspiring me.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-02-2011 06:28 PM

Awesome little crazy quilt ..... its giving me Ideas for when I can come back ... soon I hope .... REAL SOON .....

Linny 10-02-2011 06:35 PM

Ms Grace, your crazy quilt with the dark borders is awesome.

oksewglad 10-02-2011 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by jillnjo

Originally Posted by nancia
ooo, i love crazy quilts! beautiful!

Ditto!!

And the binding sets it off, too. Great job.

LeslieFrost 10-02-2011 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin
Awesome little crazy quilt ..... its giving me Ideas for when I can come back ... soon I hope .... REAL SOON .....

Good to hear from you, lady! How are you feeling? We will try to keep you entertained....

SewExtremeSeams 10-02-2011 06:56 PM

Just returned from my church's ladies' retreat and oh my... love the new quilts posted.

Johns2ndwife: love your lime green and pink... fave color combo!

Quiltermomma, sweet bow ties with the coffee mugs, Ms. Grace, love brights crazy quilt and Tammy ~~fellow Washingtonion~~ I love hot pink!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-02-2011 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin

Good to hear from you, lady! How are you feeling? We will try to keep you entertained....

LeslieFrost, after Thursdays 1/2 chemo treatment, night in the hospital with 4 hours of sleep, then second half of treatment on Friday am finaly feeling better. Cat scan made me miss my medformin so blood sugar is sky high. But girl other than that today was good. Watched Bridesmaids and laughed alot, always good for the soul, hubby fixed me supper and I am feeling like I'm almost back to normal. So glad you girls are here for me to enjoy all these little beauties. I will be back, have pet scan the 12th ..... we will see if the bugger is still there ......I'm hoping it is gone .... hugs to all the friends here on the LITTLE QUILT BOARD