Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

TammyB 10-22-2011 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Finally getting to post my Sept Doll Quilts rec'd from Migrubs and Dragonfly Nana...Both did fantastic jobs and thanks to both for the extras....

Wow, both are just wonderful! You're so lucky you swapped with them!

Maggie_1963 10-23-2011 07:06 AM

I received the most awesome DQ yesterday from MistyMarie!! It was B&W with hot pink flamingos!!! Too cute. The flamingos were embroidered in a couple of squares! Thank you so much MistyMarie, and thank you for the FQ's too! Can't wait to display it!

Chele 10-23-2011 08:26 AM

We wanna see Maggie!

oksewglad 10-23-2011 08:31 AM

The variety that this swap inspired continually amazes me.

Muv 10-25-2011 11:23 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's my lovely black white and turquoise quilt from grammy6 which arrived today. It's got a 60s look to it, really fresh colours and it will look great on my sewing room wall. She also sent me a really pretty little zip up purse, which will be very handy.

Thank you so much grammy6, you have been a wonderful partner!

JoAnnGC 10-25-2011 11:39 AM

I love the contrasting stripes and polka dots and the turquoise really does pop! Almost psychodelic :)

QuiltnNan 10-25-2011 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muv
Here's my lovely black white and turquoise quilt from grammy6 which arrived today. It's got a 60s look to it, really fresh colours and it will look great on my sewing room wall. She also sent me a really pretty little zip up purse, which will be very handy.

oh, i absolutely LOVE that quilt. there was just a post about liking dots... and this really does it for me. :thumbup:

QuiltnNan 10-25-2011 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost

Originally Posted by Vicky K

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost
Oldcatlady and 1234Irene, you both did a great job! Wonderful black and white with a pop.

So did you Leslie
I received your DQ yesterday. Wow. I love it. And thank you for the extra squares. As I was flipping through them, my mind was going crazy on what I could make from them.
I'm not sure if I can a picture up before Sunday, so feel free to add one if you can.
Thanks Vicky

Oh, I'm so glad that it finally arrived! Was mailed on Sept. 21. Wonder where it's been all that time?

Anyway, here it is:

i love the lime green with the black/white. cute quilt.

TammyB 10-25-2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Muv

Oh, Muv and grammy6, love the black and white with the turquoise! Love the "twist" pattern!

Dragonfly Nana 10-25-2011 02:09 PM

Oh Muv - I love that turquoise color. Lucky lady!